ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank letter required for Dependant funds maintenance..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mat101
Newly Registered

Bank letter required for Dependant funds maintenance..

Post by mat101 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:05 am

Hello Gurus,

I am about to apply dependent visa for my wife. I need help and guidance in completing the documents.

Is there someone who applied recently and supplied bank letter as proof of maintenance funds? If yes, can you please provide me some details regarding the letter? If you have a template letter or text of the letter, please send it to me.

I apologize if there is already a post with this subject, I tried to find it but unable to find one.

Thank you.
-m@t

Bijuk

Post by Bijuk » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:11 am

if you are receiving printed bank statements by post then a letter from bank is not required.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:04 am

Bank statements are primary proof to support maintenance funds. As Bijuk said, if you have bank statements received by post then you don't need anything else.

mat101
Newly Registered

Post by mat101 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:43 am

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I don't receive bank statement in post. I am using online banking. I requested HSBC to send me the bank statement, and they sent me, but it has duplicate mentioned on it.

So, just to make sure that I face no issue, I am planning to send bank statement along with bank letter.

Cheers
m@T

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:44 pm

mat101 wrote:Hi Guys,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I don't receive bank statement in post. I am using online banking. I requested HSBC to send me the bank statement, and they sent me, but it has duplicate mentioned on it.

So, just to make sure that I face no issue, I am planning to send bank statement along with bank letter.

Cheers
m@T
Search forum for Copy statements. My understanding is - copy statement are like original and should be used directly, without needing letter, to apply for visa application