ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 years extension SET(M) ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sana-s
Newly Registered

2 years extension SET(M) ilr

Post by sana-s » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:08 pm

i have been given 2 years extension after my ilr application has been refused i was absent from the country withour my husband for medical reasons and also given medical evidence from here and pakistan aswell now they have granted 2 years extension stated that i have to complete my 9 months thn i dont hace to wait to complete 2 years i can apply as soon as my 9 months completed my 9 months have completed now and got appointment in may
i dont have enough documents i have to show him full 2 years documents or only 9 months and also i just gave birth to a baby who is also british i am just concerned about documents i have this 9 months but not all for the 2 years :(

naeed

Post by naeed » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Hi sana-s
can u put ur case in detail as what kind of visa u hold and were ur long absences amount to 9 months?

Thanks

Regards

sana-s
Newly Registered

Post by sana-s » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:18 pm

naeed wrote:Hi sana-s
can u put ur case in detail as what kind of visa u hold and were ur long absences amount to 9 months?

Thanks

Regards
hii can i send you private msg

sana-s
Newly Registered

Post by sana-s » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:22 pm

sana-s wrote:
naeed wrote:Hi sana-s

Thanks

Regards
hii can i send you private msg
i am on spouse visa yes i have been absent from uk for total 9 months but last year when i applied for ilr they have refused and told u should have to complete 9 months because you were not with your husband and in uk for 9 months they have given me 2 years extension quoting tht u dont have to wait 2 years as soon as your 9 months finishes u can reapply for ilr now they are finishing on 9th april but just in case i took appointment for next month