ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teir I (General) extn rules for income/earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

The Boss

Teir I (General) extn rules for income/earning

Post by The Boss » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Hi All,

The following query for Tier I (General) extension, may sound repeated or may be answered earlier ……I checked forum for definite answer for the below query, but could not nail it down…

Income criteria:

Is there a rule that the point claimed in the Tier I (General) extension application should be equal or more to points earned during the Tier I (General) initial application?

Does earning specified in the Tier I (General) extension application is less than earning specified in initial application, would that result in refusal?(For example: Initial application salary specified as £32000, but at time of extension, applicant earning shrink to £30500, does that impact the decision for approval)

Thanks in advance

The Boss

Post by The Boss » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Could a senior member please advise on the query?

Celtic

Post by Celtic » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:55 pm

You only need to meet the minimum criteria to extend your stay. Look at the guidance to see the income thresold.

goodies901

Post by goodies901 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:25 am

The Boss,

Why bother looking at initial application if your application is not? Just focus on the extension bit and you'd be fine.

[iD]

Re: Teir I (General) extn rules for income/earning

Post by [iD] » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:15 am

The Boss wrote:Hi All,

The following query for Tier I (General) extension, may sound repeated or may be answered earlier ……I checked forum for definite answer for the below query, but could not nail it down…

Income criteria:

Is there a rule that the point claimed in the Tier I (General) extension application should be equal or more to points earned during the Tier I (General) initial application?
No

Does earning specified in the Tier I (General) extension application is less than earning specified in initial application, would that result in refusal?(For example: Initial application salary specified as £32000, but at time of extension, applicant earning shrink to £30500, does that impact the decision for approval)
No and as long as £30500 gives you enough points to qualify
Thanks in advance
Goodluck.