ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds in account.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manchi_boi
BANNED

Funds in account.

Post by manchi_boi » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:04 pm

hi there;
i have applied for PSW on 30th march, they have deducted 550£ on 3rd april and i have received acknowledgement letter today dated 3rd april... now i have a question,

with the application, i have hd sent 90 days bank statment last transaction was on 25th march ( end balance 1500) , i took money out after 5th april , current balance of my account is now 400£, will it be alright ?? until my application is in progress? actually i have to pay few debts and i was waiting for this payment..... what should i do now? should i still maintain 800£ or it will be alright??

urgent response will be highly appreciated!!!

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:33 pm

It won't have a bearing on the application however if possible it is a good idea to maintain the funds in case the application is refused and you need to make the application again.

manchi_boi
BANNED

Post by manchi_boi » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Greenie wrote:It won't have a bearing on the application however if possible it is a good idea to maintain the funds in case the application is refused and you need to make the application again.
thanks for your reply and suggestion, much relax now, i hope that all will goes fine, as i have submitted all the required documents :))