ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanjaym
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extension

Post by sanjaym » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Hello guys,

I am due for an extension in June 2012.

The minimum salary that I need to show is say 30000.

If I could not maintain this salary for the period before the considered period for current extension then will it affect my Tier 1 extension application.

Example:

I will be showing the last 12 months salary upto June 2012 which I can show 30000. But if I could not make this 30000 in the previous year will it affect.

San

Bijuk

Re: Tier 1 extension

Post by Bijuk » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:45 am

sanjaym wrote:Hello guys,

I am due for an extension in June 2012.

The minimum salary that I need to show is say 30000.

If I could not maintain this salary for the period before the considered period for current extension then will it affect my Tier 1 extension application.

Example:

I will be showing the last 12 months salary upto June 2012 which I can show 30000. But if I could not make this 30000 in the previous year will it affect.

San
dont worry about the previous year .you just need to show the earnings only on the 12 months period prior to your extn application