ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent of HSMP pre nov2006, required documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Dependent of HSMP pre nov2006, required documents

Post by Son_of_Soil » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Hello
I am a HSMP pre nov 2006 , covered with JR, my wife joined me in Uk in December 2010, n I m going to apply for ILR in October 2011! Can anyone tell me what documents i need for her visa extension/ILR and what form need to fill in!

Thanks

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Seniors please advise

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:49 am

Hi
If this has been answered anywhere , please let me know the link, as i cant find answer to this question

Thanks

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Previously HSMP dependents were being given ILR based on principal applicants status. You should phone and ask UKBA.
When does your wife's current visa expire?
Best wishes

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi

her visa runs out at the same as mine. nov 2011.

moderators, please advise.

thanxs

gidoc wrote:Previously HSMP dependents were being given ILR based on principal applicants status. You should phone and ask UKBA.
Best wishes

surajban

Post by surajban » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:14 am

Son_of_Soil wrote:Hi

thanxs

gidoc wrote:Previously HSMP dependents were being given ILR based on principal applicants status. You should phone and ask UKBA.
Best wishes
As you got HSMP before Nov 2006 you Dependant have more chances of getting ILR with you (as per the rules Dependant follows the main applicant) but the only new thing which came in now is the cohabitation documents for dependants.

So I say rather then worrying about getting the visa worry about getting the cohabitation documents.

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Son_of_Soil » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 am

Hi Surajban
Thanks for your respinse, CAn you please advise me what documents are required to show cohabitation . or if you can provide me a link which i can refer to.

Thanks
surajban wrote:
Son_of_Soil wrote:Hi

thanxs

Best wishes
As you got HSMP before Nov 2006 you Dependant have more chances of getting ILR with you (as per the rules Dependant follows the main applicant) but the only new thing which came in now is the cohabitation documents for dependants.

So I say rather then worrying about getting the visa worry about getting the cohabitation documents.

surajban

Post by surajban » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:45 am

We need 6 letters or other documents addressed to you jointly or in both your names. If you do not have enough items in your joint names, you may also provide items addressed to each of you individually if they show the same address for both of you. Examples of acceptable letters and documents are listed below. They must be originals.
The dates of the letters or documents should spread over the whole 2 years. They should be from at least 3 different sources.

I think its the same as FLR(M) & SET(M) documents proof.