ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO email

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1extn1
Newly Registered

PEO email

Post by tier1extn1 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:28 am

I registered for me and my family members(total 3) in ukba appointment booking website for Tier1 PEO.
I received 3 emails with the login details but it does not state the name of the person. So I am not able to associate which Reference / Transation Id is for whom. I have pasted below one of the emails I received. It just says NULL NULL.

Please find the unique login details below for NULL NULL.
Reference ID: XXXXXXXX

Is this common? So how do one go about booking.
thanks for your help...

tier1_applicant

Re: PEO email

Post by tier1_applicant » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 pm

I have also seen this during registration.

Possibly you added first yourself and then family members.

So first email that you received in inbox should be the one for you and later on are for your family members.

If you are unable to sort out, you can register again and remember the sequence.

Could be other ways also but I tried this and was able to get through.

nanda
Newly Registered

Post by nanda » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Yes its perfectly alright.
Firstly they have send you 3 emails with login details now You goto UKBA site log in with using this login details provided by UKBA where they AGAIN ask you about your and family details stating that they havent save the details earlier. Once you complete that section then proceed accordingly and confim your appiontment then you get final confirmation email with full details (name with references number).

Hope this will help you out.

Cheers....:)

tier1extn1
Newly Registered

Post by tier1extn1 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:08 am

Thank you guys... trying for appointment now..