ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF1B form (Family visitors) questions - need your advice

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

helloworld
Newly Registered

VAF1B form (Family visitors) questions - need your advice

Post by helloworld » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:38 am

Hello, everyone

I've just applied settlement visa for my 1 year old daughter outside UK, and she has successfully got it (Entry Clearance). She is stil in home country with my wife at the moment.

Now I'm trying to apply a visitor visa for my mother, and she will sponsor herself.

Here is my question:
1. Question: 8.4: Please name the relative you will stay with?...
Apart from me, do I need to include my wife and child?

2. Question 8.8: In the last 2 years has the relative that you are staying with sponsored anyone else's visit to the UK?
Do I answer 'Yes'? I think it is NO, because my daughter is settlement visa not visting visa. Is this correct?

Finally, in question 8.2. to simplify the problem, I said my mother will travel alone alought My wife and kids may come with her. Would that be an issue?

Thank you for your time.

batleykhan

Re: VAF1B form (Family visitors) questions - need your advic

Post by batleykhan » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 am

helloworld wrote:Hello, everyone

I've just applied settlement visa for my 1 year old daughter outside UK, and she has successfully got it (Entry Clearance). She is stil in home country with my wife at the moment.

Now I'm trying to apply a visitor visa for my mother, and she will sponsor herself.

Here is my question:
1. Question: 8.4: Please name the relative you will stay with?...
Apart from me, do I need to include my wife and child?

Yes

2. Question 8.8: In the last 2 years has the relative that you are staying with sponsored anyone else's visit to the UK?
Do I answer 'Yes'? I think it is NO, because my daughter is settlement visa not visting visa. Is this correct?

Yes thats correct. The answer is its NO
Finally, in question 8.2. to simplify the problem, I said my mother will travel alone alought My wife and kids may come with her. Would that be an issue?

Nio it would not be an issue at all
Thank you for your time.