ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Dependent application.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

whybi
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Dependent application.

Post by whybi » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi all

I need to make out of country application of dependent visa for my wife under my Tier 1(G) and have few questions in filling out the form.

1. In the form, section 6 - 'Employment and Finances', not 'Main Applicant Employment Details', do I provide the answers for mine (main applicant) or dependent's? Section 6 of the form seems to be the related to the main applicant, but, the questions in the 'Employment and Finances' section, start with 'You', not 'Main applicant', so, it is a bit confusing.

2. My wife had lived in UK for over 10 years, and previously applied for the Indefinite leave to remain but was not successful and returned to her country. There is a immigration history section in the form to provide refusal history on previous visa application, but, there is no section for ILR application history. Do we need to provide previous refusal on ILR application in the form. If so, where can we do that in the form? Aren't the visa application and ILR application different thing?

Thank you for your help in advance!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 - Dependent application.

Post by geriatrix » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:28 pm

whybi wrote:There is a immigration history section in the form to provide refusal history on previous visa application, but, there is no section for ILR application history.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!