ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

success ILR main+Dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kamour
Newly Registered

success ILR main+Dependent

Post by kamour » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:20 pm

guys to let you know about my exp.

PEO:Birmingham

applied for me and my wife WP+HSMP+Tier 1

they did not ask for any documents apart from life in uk test and the payslips for the last year( not three months only) + bank statments,,,,thats all to show that i still tick the box for the points claimed in tier 1 app...

casewrokers was looking at the guidelines in her notebook ( as everything was new for them) and said clearly the most important thing is the salary points thats all...

took 10 min and i got my passport and papers back in 2 hours

higly recommend birmingham

no cohabitation buisness, n

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Congratulations..

Didn't they ask for any P60's..?

surajban

Post by surajban » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Thats a good hope for Dependants as i don't have any documents to prove cohabitation.

She been here for first 4 months of visa then after went to India for 10 months now i got to apply for ILR next month she will be here this month but i am not sure will they accept her with main applicant.

Please guys share your experience with relate to cohabitation documents for Dependants.

kamour
Newly Registered

Post by kamour » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:47 pm

nope
she did not even ask for p60

the only thing she was looking at , apart from LIUK-Test is the salary, she went through payslips, got calculator out and when she confirmed it is ok she looked at bank statment and thats all. i even said do u wanna look at my cohab.... she said no, no need

psdesai
BANNED

Re: success ILR main+Dependent

Post by psdesai » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:00 pm

kamour wrote:guys to let you know about my exp.

they did not ask for any documents apart from life in uk test and the payslips for the last year( not three months only) + bank statments,,,,thats all to show that i still tick the box for the points claimed in tier 1 app...

casewrokers was looking at the guidelines in her notebook ( as everything was new for them) and said clearly the most important thing is the salary points thats all...

Congrates for the ILR.

Could you please share how did you claim points for age.

i.e. from the

Date of HSMP Letter Application OR
Date of HSMP VISA Application OR
Date of Tier 1 VISA Application

Many thanks
"Freedom is your very nature. Only with freedom, do joy, generosity and other human values blossom. Without freedom, attitudes become stifling, concepts become a burden, information has no value and imagination becomes stagnant."

harold
Newly Registered

Post by harold » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:51 pm

hi am just wondring can i apply for my wife ILR she's been here more than 2years on workpermit dependent.

I got my ILR last month

am applying her's on form SET(M)

please advise

Thanks

ksurendrakumar
Newly Registered

Post by ksurendrakumar » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Congratulation on your ILR.

I am in similar situation as you WP+HSMP+Tier 1. but my extention into tier1 was in october 2009. so not sure if i get 30 points for bachelors degree.

can you please tell if you got 30 points for degree and when did you extend your leave to tier 1.

appreciate if you can respond quickly.

thank you

rentmeda

Post by rentmeda » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Hi Congrats,

I am in the same situation.

WP+HSMP(Approval letter) stamped as Tier 1 in passport.

I do meet the earning requirements in the last 12 months from two sources (Employment + Self Employment) and have accountant report and both the earnings come into the same account.

So should be OK right.

Thanks,

deepu_0158

Post by deepu_0158 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Congrats for your ILR Kamour.
The only thing she was looking at , apart from LIUK-Test is the salary, she went through payslips, got calculator out and when she confirmed it is ok she looked at bank statment
Can you tell what she mentioned about the salary.... anything regarding same or more salary.

When you said about your salary, did you notice what she calculated, also can you tell whether your salary was same or more to that of your Tier1

abc_1979

Post by abc_1979 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 am

@kamour: could you please confirm if you have claimed points for bachelor degree or masters?

karsaai
Newly Registered

Post by karsaai » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:38 am

Hi kamour,

Congratulations!

We're going to apply for ILR this month end. WP + HSMP + Tier 1 (General).

Please let us know how did you claim points for your age. Hsmp age or Tier 1 age.

Thanks in advance,
Karsaai.

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:24 am

karsaai wrote:Hi kamour,

Congratulations!

We're going to apply for ILR this month end. WP + HSMP + Tier 1 (General).

Please let us know how did you claim points for your age. Hsmp age or Tier 1 age.

Thanks in advance,
Karsaai.
I would appriciate the reply for this question.
Also Karsaai when you go for your application please post your experience with regards to this perticular point and also weather if you can get enough points (75) do you still need to show same salary as last extension.
Many thanks to both in advance
"Freedom is your very nature. Only with freedom, do joy, generosity and other human values blossom. Without freedom, attitudes become stifling, concepts become a burden, information has no value and imagination becomes stagnant."