ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smas4er

Tier 1 Visa Extension

Post by smas4er » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi

I am due to apply for an extension next month. I have one question.
I left my previous job in March and since then have been contracting. Now to avoid complications I just want to provide payslips from previous job to show last 12 months as that was permamnent job. I can show consecutive 12 months in previous 15 months. Will I need to provide anything in regards to my current job? I will have to mention in my application my current employer will that be my own company as I am using my own ltd company or will it the company I am actually working at? If this makes sense :-)
Will appreciate help.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Tier 1 Visa Extension

Post by aliq09 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:46 pm

smas4er wrote:Hi

I am due to apply for an extension next month. I have one question.
I left my previous job in March and since then have been contracting. Now to avoid complications I just want to provide payslips from previous job to show last 12 months as that was permamnent job. I can show consecutive 12 months in previous 15 months. Will I need to provide anything in regards to my current job? I will have to mention in my application my current employer will that be my own company as I am using my own ltd company or will it the company I am actually working at? If this makes sense :-)
Will appreciate help.

Hi ,

mate! lets make it simple .. take a paper and draw a line from 1 to 15 month .. what ever comes in 12 months , show it UKBA with all the proof ( earning etc) and i am hopeful you will get what you are looking

|Good luck!
Thanks

Ali

goldfish
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Visa Extension

Post by goldfish » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:00 pm

smas4er wrote:I will have to mention in my application my current employer will that be my own company as I am using my own ltd company or will it the company I am actually working at?
Limited company. Make sure any evidence of current employment (if you need to provide it) matches this too.