ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Employer letter for WP holder

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jax331
Newly Registered

ILR - Employer letter for WP holder

Post by Jax331 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi All

Does anyone know how the format of the employer letter should look like, especially now with the salary requirements/earnings. Also if my company has sent me abroad for business does this have to go on the same letter or on a different letter? It would be great if anyone has a sample to show...

Thanks

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:53 pm

look at the top for two sticky posts. You can have one letter for both purposes (confirmation of job and absences).

Jax331
Newly Registered

Post by Jax331 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Thanks, although the letter in the stickies doesn't mention the salary requirement, I think it's the older version pre April 2011...

dimsav

Post by dimsav » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Jax331 wrote:Thanks, although the letter in the stickies doesn't mention the salary requirement, I think it's the older version pre April 2011...
Exactly. There has been a recent successful WP application, so quite a few have already requested the OP - Ryco1200 - to post his employer letter format here...

SNG
Newly Registered

Post by SNG » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Jax331 wrote:Thanks, although the letter in the stickies doesn't mention the salary requirement, I think it's the older version pre April 2011...
Hi I got my ILR yesterday. please find the format below

UKBA

Sub: ILR Application (or any thing like…[your name])
WP Ref No:
Job Title :

With reference to the recent changes in the requirements for ILR, the above named employee (or name) has requested us to verify that his job role matches with the codes of practice for sponsored workers list.

After carefully going through occupation codes of practice document, I can confirm that he is paid at/above appropriate rate for the job.

Ref : Occupation practice for Tier 2 (Section : ?)
Code : ???? (Pay rate/salary : ???)

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:40 pm

HI SNG,

could you please let us know the documents you've submitted/asked for..