ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delays to my visa endorsement after re-submission :-(

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bazzyboi
Newly Registered

Delays to my visa endorsement after re-submission :-(

Post by bazzyboi » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi there,

I won my settlement appeal at a tribunal in London. After over a month of receiving my determination I was asked to re-submit my passport.

Bhc Chennai told me the max it wld take for my passport to be returned is 15 working days.

7 weeks have passed & am still waiting. First of all they are not interested in helping me with my query & then after a lot of hard work when I get to speak to someone, they just say "we are waiting for the results to the enquiries we have made & will get in touch once we receive the result to these enquiries?"

What enquiries are they making now? I have been stuck here for the last 11 months. Can anybody please help????!!! I am goin thru immense problems coz of this mess!!!!