ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hrayrd

Tier1 extension

Post by hrayrd » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Hey,
Already clarified lots of questions for me via this forum.
Want to fix 2 more questions

1) I have got Tier1 visa in August/2010. ANd i am going to apply for extension in August/2012. Now i am learning requirements for that(e.g. earnings,uk experience,etc). Question is, whether those requirements can be changed till 2012, or they will stay the same?
For example it gives 5 points for UK experience if you earn 25,000 in the UK, and 75 points are required for extension, so can for example required points increased(for example till 85), but other sections like uk experience stay the same?

2) If you collect required points(in this case 75), all required evidence documents are provided and true, is there still a chance that you application will be refused?

Markie

Re: Tier1 extension

Post by Markie » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:58 pm

to be honest...no one knows exactly what's in the pipeline for the all future changes in the immigration system.

At this time, whatever is the rules you must stick to it. If it changes next year or in 6 months time...try to meet those new guidelines by then...

All the best.
hrayrd wrote:Hey,
Already clarified lots of questions for me via this forum.
Want to fix 2 more questions

1) I have got Tier1 visa in August/2010. ANd i am going to apply for extension in August/2012. Now i am learning requirements for that(e.g. earnings,uk experience,etc). Question is, whether those requirements can be changed till 2012, or they will stay the same?
For example it gives 5 points for UK experience if you earn 25,000 in the UK, and 75 points are required for extension, so can for example required points increased(for example till 85), but other sections like uk experience stay the same?

2) If you collect required points(in this case 75), all required evidence documents are provided and true, is there still a chance that you application will be refused?

hrayrd

Re: Tier1 extension

Post by hrayrd » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Thanks,
And what about declining the application.
For example now it requires 75 points for extension, if i collect all that 75 am i guaranteed(of course if i provide true evidence documents) that i will get an extension, or i am in some high risk section as i get exact 75 and not more(e.g. 85,90,100)?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:24 pm

If you are looking for "guarantee of approval of an application to be made in future", you are asking a question that has no answer!

An application is decided on the basis of rules in place at the time of the application. If you meet the requirements applicable on the date of the application, the application will be approved. If you do not, the application will be refused. It is as simple as that!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!