ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Period of asence for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thunderera

Period of asence for ILR

Post by thunderera » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Hi,
I don't have stamps when I left Heathrow over the last couple of years. It only shows the landing seal back at the air port back home. My flight takes about 12 hrs so not sure if I left on the same day as on the landing seal or day before. I have made many trips so lost track of the dates. When I put the dates absent from UK how can I prove the dates I left the country?

Thanks.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Search the forum please, this has been answered many times.
You can request UKBA for your SAR file
Best wishes

VoipGuru
Newly Registered

Re: Period of asence for ILR

Post by VoipGuru » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:27 pm

thunderera wrote:Hi,
I don't have stamps when I left Heathrow over the last couple of years. It only shows the landing seal back at the air port back home. My flight takes about 12 hrs so not sure if I left on the same day as on the landing seal or day before. I have made many trips so lost track of the dates. When I put the dates absent from UK how can I prove the dates I left the country?

Thanks.
@thunderera: Do you have destination country (airport) arrival seal on passport ?

thunderera

Post by thunderera » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Yes I have landing seal and embarcation seal from my country.