ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I will pass out....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sofie
Newly Registered

I will pass out....

Post by sofie » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 pm

oh guys, my visa is valid until Aprill 2012, but I have already passed out by reading some of your comments through this forum. I started reading since last night and I couldnt sleep more than 3 hours. How should I wait??? Is there anyone with good news??? please share your positive advice and good news. Please let us know when your application is approved. Just dont run away after you received your approved results. Come back and tell us... Is there anyone know how many percentage of the applications will be rejected?? please...

[iD]

Re: I will pass out....

Post by [iD] » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:35 pm

sofie wrote:oh guys, my visa is valid until Aprill 2012, but I have already passed out by reading some of your comments through this forum. I started reading since last night and I couldnt sleep more than 3 hours. How should I wait??? Is there anyone with good news??? please share your positive advice and good news. Please let us know when your application is approved. Just dont run away after you received your approved results. Come back and tell us... Is there anyone know how many percentage of the applications will be rejected?? please...
Sofie, there is no need to have sleepless nights as it doesn't make any difference to your case tbh. Tell us what really concerning you so people can advice you to how to go about it.

Regarding successful applications, every case is dealt on it's own merits and that's so there is no such issue of percentage. If you can score points then there is nothing to worry about.
Goodluck.

sofie
Newly Registered

Post by sofie » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:27 pm

My biggest problem is that I mentioned in the topic "Letter from employer - who can sign it for me?" in the forum which seems nobody knows anything about it :(....
However I have another problem. I can submitt my application for less than 1 month before my visa expire. Although I want to submitt it PEO and save a bit of time, with regards to time lines I dont think I will get result during this short period (it would be 20 days) and what will happen if they refus my application??? can I apeal after my visa expired??? and those days after my current visa expired is considered as ilegal stay???

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:39 pm

See also Section 3C.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sofie
Newly Registered

Post by sofie » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:16 pm

thank you vinny,
Do you have any information related to the subject in "Letter from employer - who can sign it for me?" If you do I will appreciate tell me.
tnx

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Any senior person of your organisation (preferably of the higher rank than you) who has authority to confirm employment references.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:28 am

sofie, are you employed or self-employed or both? If you do run your own business, what is the legal structure of your business?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sofie
Newly Registered

Post by sofie » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Thank you for your response,

I registered my own Ltd Company with Companies House in Dec 2010.
I am the 100% percent share holder and the director of my own Ltd company. it is a small business and I dont have any employee.
However, HMRC and tax office consider me as an employee (my accountant said so).
I pay salary to myself from my business account to my personal account each month and I've paid tax and NIC each month.
But I havent yet submit anual return or havent yet paid any corporation tax because it is less than one year after I registered it.
I am not worried about inccomes because I am pretty sure that I will have enough income when I want to apply for extension to get points but I am really worried about the documents.

Is it enough to give HO 12 salary Payslips stamped and singed by my accountant and my personal bank statement?
If not, what other documents I should attach to my application.
As far as I know anyother kind of the documents will be with the same source as those two.
(for example some people in this forum say the add a letter from acountant which is the same source as payslips or business bank statement which is the same source as personal statement) I am realy worried and confused.

tnx

tier1_applicant

Post by tier1_applicant » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:45 pm

There is a good chance you will end up in further enquiries from home office without accountant letter as you are paying yourself and there is no evidence of profits in salary slips

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:05 am

If you are running your company properly, paying National Insurance, registered with HMRC, earning enough money, etc (which it sounds as though you are) then you should be fine. Just make sure to start preparing your application with plenty of time so you can get all the required documents together. They might make further enquiries but if you meet the requirements and send the right documents, you'll get your extension.