ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DOES HO VERIFY TAX RETURNS....MODERATORS PLEASE HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cool1111
Newly Registered

DOES HO VERIFY TAX RETURNS....MODERATORS PLEASE HELP

Post by cool1111 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:54 pm

Is there any practice to verify tax returns by HO? If they do so from Pakistan it may take a year to get it verified because of scattered, haphazard data and carelessness of tax department. Can Case worker inform what type of documents he sent for verification and on which date (with any ref no) in order to get it verified fastly. MODERATORS PLLEASE HELP

Yinkuze

YES

Post by Yinkuze » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:10 pm

YES THEY DO
TIME is a better JUDGE than REASON.
-Thomas Paine

tvt

Post by tvt » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:35 pm

Why is that question? Do you intend to falsify your tax return?
-----------------------------------
<<<N. N. - G. N.>>>

cool1111
Newly Registered

Post by cool1111 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:52 pm

No dear that is not my intention. my plea is that if they start verifying returns it will become a very long process. Specially in Pakistan it will take a long time.

wazee89

Post by wazee89 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:20 pm

i agree that it is difficult but High Commission does have its sources and Govt. is also helping the HC as per an agreement so you dont need to worry about your verification as it is their headache not yours.
But i dont agree that HO would inform you each time for every document verification.

adindas

Re: DOES HO VERIFY TAX RETURNS....MODERATORS PLEASE HELP

Post by adindas » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:46 pm

It is an interesting question, is not it ?

People come from the same country with you get verified wtihin 3 months or even less. Why in your case take 1 year, where did you get this figure from??????? :roll: Why not make another story, make it more exegerate say 10 years to verify ???????????????

In your other post in you also ask whether they verify the degree. Here is your other post.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

I think almost everybody know that degree certificate is the one of the easiest way to verify.

You already know the answer, now it is up to you to decide.

Adindas

cool1111 wrote:Is there any practice to verify tax returns by HO? If they do so from Pakistan it may take a year to get it verified because of scattered, haphazard data and carelessness of tax department. Can Case worker inform what type of documents he sent for verification and on which date (with any ref no) in order to get it verified fastly. MODERATORS PLLEASE HELP
Last edited by adindas on Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

adindas

Post by adindas » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:01 pm

Dear Cool111

I also notice from your other post
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

You wanted to know the way they verify the documents wheteher via
"Phone, Fax or Courier" Why do you want to know that. It is a very interesting questions, is not it ? :roll:

Is it also something to do with your statement that verification is a one year process ? I think this is contradictory because most of the people will agree that verification through telephone, fax, email or direct visit/interview or the like should not take more then 1 week rather then a year, is not it ?

Adindas
Last edited by adindas on Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

tereshchenko

Post by tereshchenko » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:58 pm

My salary slips and previous employers were all verified - even the russian ones! I know for sure, because I got several calls from friends who still work there :)

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:20 am

tereshchenko wrote:My salary slips and previous employers were all verified - even the russian ones! I know for sure, because I got several calls from friends who still work there :)
Âû ðóññêè? Ìîÿ ïàäðóãà ðóññêàÿ äåâóøêà, îíà æèâ¸ò ñî ìíîé â àíãëèè. Ïðîñòè ìåíÿ, ÿ ãîâîþ ðî-ðóññêè íå î÷åí õîðîøî!

Äàâàé Ïîêà!

Ñòåâ

adindas

Post by adindas » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:05 pm

cool1111
You have seen all arguments, facts that have been presented here against your statement as below is very much relevant.
cool1111 wrote:No dear that is not my intention. my plea is that if they start verifying returns it will become a very long process. Specially in Pakistan it will take a long time.
I apologise if I am wrong. However, I get the impression that you are using this forum to get the necessary information to commit fraud which I know against the policy if this forum. If you are genuine, could you please provide evidence or provide counter arguments that will support your staments above ?.

Adindas

adindas

Post by adindas » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:05 pm

Adindas[/quote]
Last edited by adindas on Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LUCKy
Newly Registered

Post by LUCKy » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:30 pm

I am december 2005 applicant (from karachi pakistan). i contacted ho at end of january 2006 for any result of application. they replied that your docs are being verified. till now the status is same. yet none of my employer has been contacted.i am unable to understand what they are verifying since last six month.they do not tell about it and always say we are waiting for some replies.can anybody advise what they are actually checking, experience (but they did not contact any of my employer), educational background, income tax return or any kind of security check. here i approached a immigrant lawyer for advice.he said they might be checking your return which may cause delays.he also told that his client got approval in 8.5 months after various verification checks including verification from his present and all past employers but about educational background and tax return they do not know whether these were verified or not.please advise in my case.

bobbie
Newly Registered

hi

Post by bobbie » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:56 pm

Hi,
Regarding your queries, the BHC verifies the tax information. Look guys there is a difference between a normal person enquiring about tax to the tax office and a person from BHC officer enquiring. The BHC has ties with the government and they have the rights to seek information about these things to issue visa. If not they will remove that country from the HSMP list. Its so simple. Hope this helps

bobbie