ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent advise pls

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

seanp

urgent advise pls

Post by seanp » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:08 pm

me and my wife (Dutch) got married in july 2010 and after which things went wrong between us as a result of infidelity, later we reconciled and things were fine then and we make an application to the home office in December . However, unknowing to me she has already cancelled her Identity card in October and she never told me as the home office wrote to me telling me she has cancelled her identity card and requesting for a new one and i ask her regarding this but she insisted she want a divorce. Now what can i do as me and her are no more living together and my application is still on hold with the home office. if i withdraw the app , will HO send all my document with my passport wit it?

seanp

Post by seanp » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:23 pm

can anyone advice me plssssss

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:35 pm

It is a very difficulty situation. If she is living in the UK and exercising treaty right, then the UKBA are oblidge to issue you a residence card until and possible divorce is finalised. They might want to take advantage of the trouble in your relationship and refuse to issue you residency, or request you to provide evidence of her exercisiing treaty right,which you might be unable to provide. Legally,they cannot deport you if she is exercising treaty right and a divorce is yet to be finalised
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

seanp

Post by seanp » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:39 pm

i have her wages slips but dont have her passport and i ask her she said no bluntly...What can i do? pls help....