ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional documents for tier1 general initial application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wayblock

Additional documents for tier1 general initial application

Post by wayblock » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:33 am

Hi, I sent my application for tier1 general initial on 4th april and got acknowledgement letter and biometrics letter yesterday.

When I posted my application I didnt include my original bank statement of March month I only sent printed copy of bank statement as I had to show my salary I got on 29th March, I usually recieve my bank statement on 6th of every month. All other bank statements are original.

Now I want to post them my march month original bank statement, that clearly showing my last salary I received on 29th March. But on acknowledgement letter they've said "Please do not send any additional documents to us unless requested to do so by a caseworker"

Please advise me should I send my original bank statement of month march or not.

Many Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:09 pm

You need to send them the original statement with the change of circumstances form as otherwise they will refuse your application. Ignore what they say about not sending further docs. Make sure you send the docs using recorded or special delivery and put the case ID on your covering letter. Also send docs before you enrol your biometrics.

wayblock

Post by wayblock » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi Greenie,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will post bank statement tomorrow and my biometrics is on 21st. Hope it'd be okay. Many Thanks

manojk005

Post by manojk005 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 pm

wayblock wrote:Hi Greenie,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will post bank statement tomorrow and my biometrics is on 21st. Hope it'd be okay. Many Thanks
Note that if you register your biometric soon then they will also start processing your application early. I also send additional documents, though not critical, and case worker received it after 2 months of decision date! Hence, its better that they start processing late so that your additional documents reaches.