ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:55 pm

MrsJKH wrote:
missy12 wrote:
MrsJKH wrote:Missy12 I read your post and I 100% know what you are going through. Mine was rejected because of lack of contact before marriage thus they believe it's not genuine marriage. I left 5 days after wedding. Honestly wen I read your post my heart went. I actually cried when I found out my hubbys visa was rejected. He appealed in Pakistan and it wad a complete nightmare with the solicitor over there. I'm sure you can appeal here in the uk. Go to a solicitor first thing tomorrow if you can. They need to hear from you as well. I applied in June 2010 was rejected. Appear in nov 2010 successful in feb 2011. My husband us picking passport inshallah next week.

INshallah everything will work out for you Sis. I'm just about to pray and I'll make dua for you. Appeal process as follows. Complete relevant appeal forms with supporting evidence. I got corner shop keeper to write letter along with his contact details that I was buying calling cards for 1 year. Send lots if marriage photos. I sent about 50 lol. Write a letter. You will need to write something about his student visa ap as well. Send all grounds appeal to first tier tribunal. They will send confirmation to representative. They will forward to Abu dhabi and they will either overturn original decision or take you to a court hearing. Ensure you send as much supporting evidence as this is your only chance or it will drag...

Hey thanx . wel hubby has decided he wants to appeal in pakistan. he will be sending required docs tomorrow. whats the process after that? and how can we track it????
Make sure you send enough supporting evidence and write a letter on your behalf as well as they want to hear from you as well. It will take inshallah about 3-4 months for appeal to go through etc....
So he submits appeal papers via a Good solicitor in Pakistan who is acting as representative. You get the solicitors email address and say to him ANY correspondance he receives to scan and email that to you.Appeal papers sent to first tier Tribunal in Leiceister. They send acknowledgement letter to Representative (solicitor). YOu get FCO number and appeal number which you will need to quote to get any feedback when you email AbuDhabi or call First Tier Tribunal. They then forward to Abu Dhabi who look at eveidence and will either say O.k we Overturn the decision, review or say No and thus take it to oral hearing at court.Inshallah they will overturn and inform first tier Tribunal as well. Representative will receive letter stating decision and email as well. I think you will probably hear something in July Inshallah

Keep up to date with whats going on by calling
First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
PO Box 7866
Loughborough LE11 2XZ
United Kingdom

Tel: (+44) (0)845 600 0877
Mrs JKH

Would you care to explain to me that if this lady appoints a solicitor in Pakistan to act as a reprsentative, and if the matter goes to an hearing in the UK, how is the solicitor from Pakistan going to represent his client at the hearing in the UK.

I just do not get this. :? :?

This lady needs a soilictor in teh UK not in Pakistan to act on her behalf. If she doesnt want to appoint a solicitor she herself can represent the appellant ( her husband). The hearing and the decision takes place in UK not in Pakistan. Most of the appeals etc are done by the sponsor or they appoint a solicitor here in the UK to act on their behalf.

Furthermore not all cases are dealt with by Abu Dhabi. The majority of spouse settlement cases for Pakistani applicants are dealt here in the UK at Croydon .

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 pm

batleykhan wrote:
MrsJKH wrote:
missy12 wrote:
MrsJKH wrote:Missy12 I read your post and I 100% know what you are going through. Mine was rejected because of lack of contact before marriage thus they believe it's not genuine marriage. I left 5 days after wedding. Honestly wen I read your post my heart went. I actually cried when I found out my hubbys visa was rejected. He appealed in Pakistan and it wad a complete nightmare with the solicitor over there. I'm sure you can appeal here in the uk. Go to a solicitor first thing tomorrow if you can. They need to hear from you as well. I applied in June 2010 was rejected. Appear in nov 2010 successful in feb 2011. My husband us picking passport inshallah next week.

INshallah everything will work out for you Sis. I'm just about to pray and I'll make dua for you. Appeal process as follows. Complete relevant appeal forms with supporting evidence. I got corner shop keeper to write letter along with his contact details that I was buying calling cards for 1 year. Send lots if marriage photos. I sent about 50 lol. Write a letter. You will need to write something about his student visa ap as well. Send all grounds appeal to first tier tribunal. They will send confirmation to representative. They will forward to Abu dhabi and they will either overturn original decision or take you to a court hearing. Ensure you send as much supporting evidence as this is your only chance or it will drag...

Hey thanx . wel hubby has decided he wants to appeal in pakistan. he will be sending required docs tomorrow. whats the process after that? and how can we track it????
Make sure you send enough supporting evidence and write a letter on your behalf as well as they want to hear from you as well. It will take inshallah about 3-4 months for appeal to go through etc....
So he submits appeal papers via a Good solicitor in Pakistan who is acting as representative. You get the solicitors email address and say to him ANY correspondance he receives to scan and email that to you.Appeal papers sent to first tier Tribunal in Leiceister. They send acknowledgement letter to Representative (solicitor). YOu get FCO number and appeal number which you will need to quote to get any feedback when you email AbuDhabi or call First Tier Tribunal. They then forward to Abu Dhabi who look at eveidence and will either say O.k we Overturn the decision, review or say No and thus take it to oral hearing at court.Inshallah they will overturn and inform first tier Tribunal as well. Representative will receive letter stating decision and email as well. I think you will probably hear something in July Inshallah

PO Box 7866
Loughborough LE11 2XZ
United Kingdom

Mrs JKH

Would you care to explain to me that if this lady appoints a solicitor in Pakistan to act as a reprsentative, and if the matter goes to an hearing in the UK, how is the solicitor from Pakistan going to represent his client at the hearing in the UK.

This lady needs a soilictor in teh UK not in Pakistan to act on her behalf. If she doesnt want to appoint a solicitor she herself can represent the appellant ( her husband). The hearing and the decision takes place in UK not in Pakistan. Most of the appeals etc are done by the sponsor or they appoint a solicitor here in the UK to act on their behalf.

Furthermore not all cases are dealt with by Abu Dhabi. The majority of spouse settlement cases for Pakistani applicants are dealt here in the UK at Croydon .
How its sound appeal by a bogus solictor or a ignorant consultant and paying RS.25000 with a promise to pay upto £1000 if he wins...

I would share a expierence with a socalled agent at Lahore..He was sitting in a very good office with 5 to 6 servants doing nothing ,only waiting for innocent people who mistaking come to their office and they can robb them...

I entered into this office and asked for help in my appeal..this socalled consultant listen my full case and then said he is happy to appeal on my behalf...

I have already submiited my grounds of appeal..he looked on these grounds and said...no no these are not good..I would preprea my own grounds with the help of my this statement...

to put in short..He preapred a statement and after reading this I was shocked and looking like in horror.. 8)

He prepared appeal on grounds which does not exit in refusal notice....they can not be called grounds of appeal...As you all know Notice of refusal make it clear that you can only appeal on these six grounds...But he created his own grounds ...

He tried to charge me £10000 for his creative work but I said ,I am not intertested..Just immagine for a moment this person dont know you have to appeal only grounds mentioned in refusal notice..

Further to make this worst he mentioned case laws which does not apply on my case..for example he mention a case law relating to late appeal..obvioulsy my appeal was well on time so what was the point to make judge confuse by mentioning this case laws...in short I lost my Rs.5000 for this nonsense..

Shahzad
Last edited by shahzad80 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

MrsJKH
Newly Registered

Post by MrsJKH » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:59 pm

batleykhan wrote:
MrsJKH wrote:
missy12 wrote:

PO Box 7866
Loughborough LE11 2XZ
United Kingdom

Mrs JKH

FEEDBACK

If this case does progress to an oral hearing then the lady will be required to attend a court hearing here in the UK to represent the appellant (inshaallah it will not get to this stage.). She can always get legal advice here in the UK, which I highly recommend to help her prepare a statement for the appeal hearing. Missy12, If you can afford £800 - £1000+ for a good representative here in the UK, then you can always consider at that stage. However, you have a stright forward case - They based their decision on lack of contact between you and your husband. ..... You should have no problem but always get the best advice and be 100% prepared. During the hearing, with you in the hearing room will be the immigration judge, you (and your solicitor, if you decide to have one) and the home office representative. The judge presides over the hearing. The Home office rep will have his chance to speak and explain why you were refused. Then its you , or your representative who will have the chance to speak.
But dont worry over a court hearing Missy. Lets get over hurdle one - Submit appeal papers on time with good solid evidence to back points you were refused on.... I get it

All cases are not dealt in Abu Dhabi but some are. (Mine was.) I don't have much time to outline all the possibilities and I was merely offering advice based on my personal experience,

Good luck Missy....

MrsJKH
Newly Registered

Post by MrsJKH » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:08 pm

shahzad80 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
MrsJKH wrote:
missy12 wrote:

PO Box 7866
Loughborough LE11 2XZ
United Kingdom

Mrs JKH

How its sound appeal by a bogus solictor or a ignorant consultant and paying RS.25000 with a promise to pay upto £1000 if he wins...

I would share a expierence with a socalled agent at Lahore..He was sitting in a very good office with 5 to 6 servants doing nothing ,only waiting for innocent people who mistaking come to their office and they can robb them...

I entered into this office and asked for help in my appeal..this socalled consultant listen my full case and then said he is happy to appeal on my behalf...

I have already submiited my grounds of appeal..he looked on these grounds and said...no no these are not good..I would preprea my own grounds with the help of my this statement...

to put in short..He preapred a statement and after reading this I was shocked and looking like in horror.. 8)

He prepared appeal on grounds which does not exit in refusal notice....the can not be called grounds of appeal...As you all know Notice of refusal make it clear that you can only appeal on these six grounds...But he created his own grounds ...

He tried to charge me £10000 for his creative work but I said ,I am not intertested..Just immagine for a moment this person dont know you have to appeal only grounds mentioned in refusal notice..

Further to make this worst he mentioned case laws which does not apply on my case..for example he mention a case law relating to late appeal..obvioulsy my appeal was well on time so what was the point to make judge confuse by mentioning this case laws...in short I lost my Rs.5000 for this nonsense..

Shahzad
I know where you are coming from...

I was not happy with what work the pakistan solicitor had done on my behalf, so I sent my own letter and evidence directly to First Tier Tribunal.
The solicitor forgot to send the grounds of appeal thus there was a slight delay. All correspondance was emailed to me at all times so I knew exactly what was going on.

The solicitor got money from my husband on 2 occasions when he should not have paid him the second time (false promises)
The solicitor emailed me asking for £500 and he can get decision within one week... NO way was I to part with my money. I called First Tier and they stated appeal is already successful LOL

I sent appeal papers Nov/Dec 2010. Overtuned decision in Feb 2011.... Husband got his passport today and has booked his flight already.

If you have decided to apeal in Pakistan you just need to ensure you get the right solicitor.

MrsJKH
Newly Registered

Post by MrsJKH » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Heres the emails that were exchanged

Solicitor said (I dont even think he was qualified lol)

I hope you will be fine and doing well...i want to let you know that according to the latest Notice of pending appeal which i have already sent to, it clear that the First Tier Tribunal will take further action after 04th May 2011, after that date they will decide date of hearing.

But last day i have discussed this case with my solicitor in the UK, they told me that if i get their services then they will take legal action on it can get hearing date or final decision before the said date....

They told me that within a week they can finalize this case in our favor. For this, they will take 500 pounds on refundable basis in case of failure to complete the process in one week....

Please give me answer today so that i will forward an application to my solicitor and they will start their work from Monday 31-01-2011.

Regards
Rashid M Khokhar - BEWARE

My Reply
I do not trust you on the slightest and am not going to part with money. All you have done is completed some forms. The decision in not in your hands. It's all about procedure so I'll wait and see what they say. You might fool my husband but you don't fool me. You are full of false promises and take advantage of people in desperate situations. You delayed it by nearly by 1 months by not sending grounds of appeal on time! Do not ask me fir money. 'm well aware if the next steps.
Do not ring my husband or any of my family members. Stop asking for money. I'm ringing the tribunal office in Leicester tomorrow and see what they say regarding the visa status.
Sent from my i Phone

Called them and it was Granted Ha LOL

So Everyone just be aware of solicitors in Pakistan as they are out to get as much money from you as possible... My husband picked him.. I would have selected my dad's friend who is trustworthy solicitor

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:46 pm

I was not happy with what work the pakistan solicitor had done on my behalf, so I sent my own letter and evidence directly to First Tier Tribunal.
The solicitor forgot to send the grounds of appeal thus there was a slight delay. All correspondance was emailed to me at all times so I knew exactly what was going on

Solicitor who forget to send grounds of appeal... :lol:

What was the point for sending appeal form only... :lol: :lol:

you did a good job..weldone...

Shahzad
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

bazzyboi
Newly Registered

Awaiting passport!

Post by bazzyboi » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Salaam all,

I won my settlement appeal at a tribunal in London. After over a month of receiving my determination I was asked to re-submit my passport for visa endorsement.

Bhc Chennai told me the max it wld take for my passport to be returned is 15 working days with the visa endorsed.

7 weeks have passed & am still waiting. First of all they are not interested in helping me with my query & then after a lot of hard work when I get to speak to someone, they just say "we are waiting for the results to the enquiries we have made & will get in touch once we receive the result to these enquiries?"

Do they really make enquiries again after the appeal hearing & asking to submit your passport for visa endorsement? If they really do, then is there anyway I can speed it up???

What enquiries are they making now? I have been stuck here for the last 11 months. Can anybody please help????!!! I am goin thru immense problems coz of this mess!!!!

Your help would be very much appreciated!

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:13 am

shahzad80 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
MrsJKH wrote:
missy12 wrote:

PO Box 7866
Loughborough LE11 2XZ
United Kingdom

Mrs JKH

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:50 am

My advise to anyone of thinking of getting a solicitor in Pakistan to act on their behalf on an appeal or even simply completing the forms, is dont do it.

You will be badly advised by would be and pretend to be immigration advisors and charged an aram and a leg.

If you have been refused a visa, the appellant in Pakistan sends teh refusal notice to teh sponsor here in teh UK asap. The sposnsor here in UK can either act as teh representaive of their spouse if they have the know how. If they dont then they must get advice from a registered OISC advisor. The fee for such service will be in the range of £500 - £1000.

Last month I had the pleasure of visiting teh area around Fedex in Islamabad and spoke to a number of these so called agents. I hate to say this about my fellow countrymen, but they are nothing but greedy and corrupt vultures just waiting to pick up on innocent applicants.

I would never touch them with a bargehole.

K44MYY

Re: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day has finally arrived

Post by K44MYY » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 am

MrsJKH wrote:Salaam Everyone

I got an email this morning to state husband can go and collect his passport. Thank you Allah

Online tracking status changed to ready for collection today as well.

So he has gone to collect it today from Gerrys in Islamabad and is booking his flight

Whoo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Still in shock

Good luck everyone!
Mahsa Allah Great news wish you all the best.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

s.razvi
Newly Registered

Yaaaayyyy

Post by s.razvi » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Salams everyone
today i got the notification that i can collect the passport and thank God i have gotten my visa too...i got my visa in twelve weeks and three days technically...wish you all good luck!!!

skah786

Post by skah786 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Alhamdulillah really pleased for you s. razvi!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Sammad wrote:Can someone give me some advice on where to send an email with regards to an appeal, my wife's visa application was rejected it was submitted at Islamabad, and had the Islamabad prefix.

I have the appeal number from the tribunal who do I send the email to, do I send it to Islamabad?
You need to email or write to either Croydon or Abu Dhabi as the ECO who refused your wifes application will be based at one of these two offices.If you look at your refusal notice, it will state it on there. If not sure contact IAT and they will inform you.

Pointless asking IAT of latest position, as they would not know what is happening as far as the decision making is concerned as that will be made by the ECO/ECM at one of teh above offices.
You will find teh email somewhere on this forum

zaf

email address

Post by zaf » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Sammad wrote:Can someone give me some advice on where to send an email with regards to an appeal, my wife's visa application was rejected it was submitted at Islamabad, and had the Islamabad prefix.

I have the appeal number from the tribunal who do I send the email to, do I send it to Islamabad?
IF I were you i would send email to ABU DHABI as i have contacted the AIT IN LEICESTER many times and they have informed me that all pakistani nationals visa appeals are now being dealt with at ABU DHABI .MINE has been sent to ABU DHABI too despite the refusal letter stating the PREFIX CODE UKVISA which is croydon. the email address for initial queries is
visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk . TO save time make sure you quote the following:
- The applicant’s full names in the order written in the passport

- The applicant’s full date of birth

- The applicant’s nationality

- The applicant’s passport number

- The date the application was made

- The appeal refernce number

- the date your appeal was submitted to AIT /croydon/abu dhabi

hopefully they should reply tomorrow or wednesday giving you the date that the embassy recieved the appeal paperwork. they will then state they will take 3 months to review case and overturn or send notice to AIT that they intend to defend their refusal decision.

afzal786

Re: Yaaaayyyy

Post by afzal786 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 pm

s.razvi wrote:Salams everyone
today i got the notification that i can collect the passport and thank God i have gotten my visa too...i got my visa in twelve weeks and three days technically...wish you all good luck!!!
Many Congratz!!!! :D

I am a bit worried about mine, can I ask what evidence of communication betweet yourself and your spouse did you include with your application, e.g. phone cards, e-mails etc, as I notice many appliucations are turned down due to ONE REASON there was "lack of communication". Also one more question, did you have to pass Enlgish Test before applying, if so what was the qualication?

Best wishes for the future.

MrsJKH
Newly Registered

Post by MrsJKH » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Once visa has been collected how long do you have to fly to uk? Is it 3 months from when appeal successful or 3 months from stamp? What happens if you don't fly in that period?

s.razvi
Newly Registered

Post by s.razvi » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:50 am

afzal786 wrote:

I am a bit worried about mine, can I ask what evidence of communication betweet yourself and your spouse did you include with your application, e.g. phone cards, e-mails etc, as I notice many appliucations are turned down due to ONE REASON there was "lack of communication". Also one more question, did you have to pass Enlgish Test before applying, if so what was the qualication?

Best wishes for the future.[/quote
well afzal frankly i was also worried due to people getting rejected for lack of communication but my applicationw as pretty simple, we just showed bill of purchasing calling cards(two bills i think) and rest we submitted one picture of each even starting from engagement,nikah,wedding and valima thats it and then to prove marriage we submitted the nikah nama original and translation... we never submitted emails or chats or anything cuz frankly i feel thats invasion of privacy ...i think in application we just need to prove that the marriage is real and you can do that through pictures in a much better manner...good luck!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:16 am

MrsJKH wrote:Once visa has been collected how long do you have to fly to uk? Is it 3 months from when appeal successful or 3 months from stamp? What happens if you don't fly in that period?
You normally have 3 months to fly to UK in order to complete the next stage of your application which will be the indefinite leave to remain ( meaning that you have to spend 24 months in UK in order to qualify). This is why you get 27 months visa (24+3=27).

However if you wish you can arrive in the UK at any time before your visa expires, but it will mean that you have to first apply for further leave to remain (FLR) ( to make upthe 24 months) before you can apply for indefinite leave to remain ( ILR). The only cost to you would be some thing like an extra £500 for when you apply for FLR and then when you apply for ILR, you will have tp pay an extra fee for that.

That is why it is advisable to come to the UK within 3 months of your visa being issued.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 am

afzal786 wrote:

You know I cant understand the mentality of some of teh Pakistanis that get married and spend thousands of pounds on their weddings , but when contacting their spouses after the marriage they use cheap calling cards with which you cant prove whom you have called, but submitt these as proof of evidence of contact between each other.

Why they simply cant use their own home landline maybe to call twice a week for 5 minutes at a time(Max cost probally a pound a week x4 =£4 x 3 months = £16) and use the home telephone bill as evidence is beyond me.

It is the easiest and most common reason an ECO uses to refuse an applicant. I have seen so many refusals for this , its just incredible.

khan786

Post by khan786 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:16 am

I used lycamobile and requested proper printouts pretty cheap to call Pakistan if your trying to save your cash...

Anyway, these eco lot are just trying to mess around with peoples life's
they is no organization in there department.
Submitted on 5/10/10
Decision Refused 24/12/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Notice of Pending 7/02/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

s.razvi
Newly Registered

Post by s.razvi » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:52 am

batleykhan wrote:
afzal786 wrote:

You know I cant understand the mentality of some of teh Pakistanis that get married and spend thousands of pounds on their weddings , but when contacting their spouses after the marriage they use cheap calling cards with which you cant prove whom you have called, but submitt these as proof of evidence of contact between each other.

Why they simply cant use their own home landline maybe to call twice a week for 5 minutes at a time(Max cost probally a pound a week x4 =£4 x 3 months = £16) and use the home telephone bill as evidence is beyond me.

It is the easiest and most common reason an ECO uses to refuse an applicant. I have seen so many refusals for this , its just incredible.
well as long as you can proof that ur marriage is real whether you submit phone bills or cards or emails it doesnt matter they look at two things whether the sponsor can afford to have his/her spouse settle in uk withuot relying on uk funds and second things is whether the marriage is genuine.... i think cards and phonecalls and chats can all be faked so its not the strongest evidence pictures of wedding event over all with alot of people in it apart form bride and groom is a good evidence... and yes for further support if you need you can add phone bills or calling card bills...i never submitted emails or chats cuz that is absolute invasion of privacy which should not be allowed!!!..but then thts my point of view

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:07 pm

s.razvi wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
afzal786 wrote:

well as long as you can proof that ur marriage is real whether you submit phone bills or cards or emails it doesnt matter they look at two things whether the sponsor can afford to have his/her spouse settle in uk withuot relying on uk funds and second things is whether the marriage is genuine.... i think cards and phonecalls and chats can all be faked so its not the strongest evidence pictures of wedding event over all with alot of people in it apart form bride and groom is a good evidence... and yes for further support if you need you can add phone bills or calling card bills...i never submitted emails or chats cuz that is absolute invasion of privacy which should not be allowed!!!..but then thts my point of view
So are you saying that photograpgh can not be faked?.Whilst I accept that wedding photos are good evidence that a marriage has taken place, it is not good evidence that the marriage is genuine and subsisting at the time of teh application. The only way you can prove that a marriage is subsiting is to provide proof and evidence of contact between each other since the marriage.

The only way and the best way to prove this is by making regular phone calls from your own home landlines ( as per info given in your application). Emails are another good one. Sending money to other half is good proof that the marriage is genuine and subsisting.Using phonecards just to save some money is the worst idea in my opinion.

s.razvi
Newly Registered

Post by s.razvi » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:38 pm

afzal786 wrote:

i forgot to answer your second question afzal786, i did not give anytest since i have completed my olevels and alevels and done my mba too... i just submitted by transcripts(original) and degree(original) and a letter from university stating that my education is in english, but recheck it with the guidelines cuz i have been hearing that they are making english tests mandatory for every one even if their education is in english not sure though..good luck!

MrsJKH
Newly Registered

Post by MrsJKH » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:14 pm

batleykhan wrote:
afzal786 wrote:

Great

My husband is flying this monday.... :-) Good luck everyone. It has been a struggle but when Allah wills.

skah786

Post by skah786 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:03 pm

MashaAllah congratulations!