ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is salary slip mandatory for tier-2 dependent visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arihan

is salary slip mandatory for tier-2 dependent visa

Post by arihan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Dear All,

My wife is going to apply for tier-2 dependent visa as I am in uk with TIER-2 General visa for approx last three years. ( 2 years intra company transfer and 11 months exact on general visa)

so is salary slips mandatory for this? I didn't find anywhere in the ukvisa website that i need to submit last 3 or 6 months salary slips.

actually I do have the salary slip upto march month and I was thinking my wife would apply the visa from india on 26-28th april. but now it seems as there is a delay to receive the last six months bank statement so she could onlyu be able to apply on may first week ( i.e 5th or 6th may) .. so do i need the april month salary slip again to be sent to her ... I might not receive the salary slip by that time as my company pays the salary on every month 15th for the previous month.

pls let me know quickly.

Cheers
Arihan

mt_dilber

Re: is salary slip mandatory for tier-2 dependent visa

Post by mt_dilber » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:49 pm

u need to prove ur earnings either through payslips or bank statements showing sallary coming in. if u use DHL courier, ur document must reach india in 4 days.

amanvarshney
Newly Registered

Post by amanvarshney » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 pm

mt_dilber wrote:u need to prove ur earnings either through payslips or bank statements showing sallary coming in. if u use DHL courier, ur document must reach india in 4 days.
Hi,

I am an Intra company transfer and in UK for last 1 month only, so no bank and salary history for months is available, for my wife and 1 month old son. Would fresh maintenance letter from my employer replace that.

Thanks
Aman

mt_dilber

Post by mt_dilber » Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Hi,

I am an Intra company transfer and in UK for last 1 month only, so no bank and salary history for months is available, for my wife and 1 month old son. Would fresh maintenance letter from my employer replace that.

Thanks
Aman
Yes if your employer certifies maintenance for your dependent , i dont see a problem .