ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP 2006, finishing on May 19th apply for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yshameel
Newly Registered

WP 2006, finishing on May 19th apply for ILR

Post by yshameel » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:15 am

Hi,
Iam a work permit holder from 19th May 2006 and eligible for ILR now. My salary is £3000 less that that listed in the COde of Practice ( my exact job is listed in the COP). I have spoken to my employer and he agreed to raise my salry to match COP. Luckily he agreed to do it in April itself. So by end of this month I will be getting 1 payslip in the new salry and money will be going to my account.
Do you guys think this will be in favor for me.
Iam working with the same employer for the last 5 years.

Also what do the experts suggest in ths current situation?
Should I apply directly at PEO or should I send my application by post .( I have 2 dependants with me as well)

Please post your valuable suggestions.

yshameel
Newly Registered

Re: WP 2006, finishing on May 19th apply for ILR

Post by yshameel » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:10 am

yshameel wrote:Hi,
Iam a work permit holder from 19th May 2006 and eligible for ILR now. My salary is £3000 less that that listed in the COde of Practice ( my exact job is listed in the COP). I have spoken to my employer and he agreed to raise my salry to match COP. Luckily he agreed to do it in April itself. So by end of this month I will be getting 1 payslip in the new salry and money will be going to my account.
Do you guys think this will be in favor for me.
Iam working with the same employer for the last 5 years.

Also what do the experts suggest in ths current situation?
Should I apply directly at PEO or should I send my application by post .( I have 2 dependants with me as well)

Please post your valuable suggestions.
Heelo, any one please respond.
Moderators -please help