ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLZ ADVICE

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farhan001

PLZ ADVICE

Post by farhan001 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:22 pm

thankz in advance for ur advicezz......I made an appeal on 07-04-2011....home office refused my application because they did not accept my brother as my legal guardian...i got the hearing date of 16 of may.....my question is what documents do i need to send to the tribunal is it just the document which can proof my brother is only my legal guardian or some additinl documents like my mother bank statements......i stated in my appeal that i ll provide a document to proof tat im under my brother''s guardianship and i mentioned i can provide my mother bank statements aswell......and 1 more thing i hv selected paper hearing in the form but on the letter i recived frm the tribunal says i hv to attend the hearing....do i really need too ????.......plzzzz advice

ash786
BANNED

Re: PLZ ADVICE

Post by ash786 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 pm

farhan001 wrote:thankz in advance for ur advicezz......I made an appeal on 07-04-2011....home office refused my application because they did not accept my brother as my legal guardian...i got the hearing date of 16 of may.....my question is what documents do i need to send to the tribunal is it just the document which can proof my brother is only my legal guardian or some additinl documents like my mother bank statements......i stated in my appeal that i ll provide a document to proof tat im under my brother''s guardianship and i mentioned i can provide my mother bank statements aswell......and 1 more thing i hv selected paper hearing in the form but on the letter i recived frm the tribunal says i hv to attend the hearing....do i really need too ????.......plzzzz advice
1. First of all u need to supply all the documents u mentioned that u brother is your legal guardian (A letter from the court to prove that).
2. If you select paper hearing then it shud be a paper hearing as the from clearly states about it.
3. U need to contact the tribunal asap about that as if you delay or do not attend then u appeal will be refused as u did not attend or provide the necessary documents.

farhan001

Post by farhan001 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:19 pm

thanx for the reply....appriciated