ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Visa Extention - Previous Earning query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Visa_Novice

Tier-1 Visa Extention - Previous Earning query

Post by Visa_Novice » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Hi,

I have a basic query which might have been answered earlier but I am concerned for the new changes that have taken place recently so I just want to be more clear on it.
When I apply for extention, I need to show my previous earning for 12 consigutive months out of last 15 months. Now when if in a period of 12 months I am employed in say 9 months and there is a gap of 3 months in my employment (as I am a contractor). I mean I have not been employed for 4th, 9th and 10th month. Although I have earned enough in remaining 9 months to get the necessary points.
1. Do you see any problem in my case ?
2. Do I need to be employed in all the 12 months?
3. Also, when I first got my extention, I have shown my earnings as £ 23,000. Now as per the new rules I can not show less then 23,000 ?

Please help.

Thanks,

tier1_applicant

Re: Tier-1 Visa Extention - Previous Earning query

Post by tier1_applicant » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:40 pm

There should not be any problem if you are showing earnings less than 12 months.
Also, if you get the minimum or more points applicable to your category it should be fine. Not that you need same salary levels which you showed in previous application.

You can also refer to guidance notes to verify:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf