ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got HSMP almost after 3 years ( Must be record !! )

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maniyo
Newly Registered

Got HSMP almost after 3 years ( Must be record !! )

Post by maniyo » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:43 am

Miracle does happen and Miracle did happen for sure in my case.

My timelines:

March 2006 - applied for HSMP under 28 scheme ( I would like to mention that after that 3 times scheme got changed )
May 2006 - got refusal letter as wrongly not allotted me required points for work experience. (In 2006 Indian experience is a category for points)
June 2006 - received reply for first review stating decision is right.
July 2006 - applied for second review but not get any reply for more than year hence in Nov 2007 I remind HO by email stating that I not got any reply for the second review. I got reply after month or so that letter already dispatched to me in Aug 2006 which i never received hence I email them once again asking to send me recopy of that.
Dec 2007 - received copy of letter stating that case worker is right in allotting me point for the work experience but to my utter surprise my work experience wrongly calculated and hence points not awarded to me.

Jan 2008 - email to WPUK complaint department regarding the same. few times I got email stating that I need to reapply once again as 2 review already done but I keep emailing to complaint department every alternate day as it was a clear mistake and asked to reopen my file.
Feb. 2008 - patience pays off and file reopened once again and in March 2008 they issued me approval letter.
August 2008 - applied under new tier 1 system
October 2008 - application refused due to Maintenance.
November 2008 - applied for admin review.
Jan 2009 - decision overturned in our favor.
Jan 2009 - Got 3 years visa with the dependent.

At the time of original application I was single and now I got visa with my wife......isn't it amazing??? One more thing at the time of original application visa sgranted for only 1 year now i got it for 3 years.

To all the folks who is waiting for the visas from last few months.....wishing u all the good luck......Just keep the faith and yeah most important have a patience which always pays off.....

GoforUK

Post by GoforUK » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:35 am

Wov..Congrats..It sounds like a masala cinema buddy.But really Hats of for your patience.It has really paid off.Congrats once again
Submitted on:4th Feb,Chennai
UK ADMIRER

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Re: Got HSMP almost after 3 years ( Must be record !! )

Post by T_mahmood » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:22 pm

amazing
Salute to your patience and presistance..... :D

quote="maniyo"]Miracle does happen and Miracle did happen for sure in my case.

My timelines:

March 2006 - applied for HSMP under 28 scheme ( I would like to mention that after that 3 times scheme got changed )
May 2006 - got refusal letter as wrongly not allotted me required points for work experience. (In 2006 Indian experience is a category for points)
July 2006 - applied for second review but not get any reply for more than year hence in Nov 2007 I remind HO by email stating that I not got any reply for the second review. I got reply after month or so that letter already dispatched to me in Aug 2006 which i never received hence I email them once again asking to send me recopy of that.
Dec 2007 - received copy of letter stating that case worker is right in allotting me point for the work experience but to my utter surprise my work experience wrongly calculated and hence points not awarded to me.

Jan 2008 - email to WPUK complaint department regarding the same. few times I got email stating that I need to reapply once again as 2 review already done but I keep emailing to complaint department every alternate day as it was a clear mistake and asked to reopen my file.
Feb. 2008 - patience pays off and file reopened once again and in March 2008 they issued me approval letter.

At the time of original application I was single and now I got visa with my wife......isn't it amazing??? One more thing at the time of original application visa sgranted for only 1 year now i got it for 3 years.

To all the folks who is waiting for the visas from last few months.....wishing u all the good luck......Just keep the faith and yeah most important have a patience which always pays off.....[/quote]
Thinking low is crime....

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:39 am

Congrats Buddy,
That's amazing and really hats off! Congrats to both of you.

Yeh so when are you planning to go to UK.......also i hope you are planning with ur partner ? U will be leaving from which city ?

I also got my visa along with my partner. We both plan to leave by March end or April 1st week.

take care and best of luck
mm

QEF8DD

Post by QEF8DD » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:57 am

.. and you had the audacity to post here after all that :shock:
bravo maniyo.... you surely set an example for others!!

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:56 am

Great Maniyo... Wow!! no words.. for your patience and faith and confidence in yourselves...

I shd say that you just pumped in TONs n TONs of encouragement to all those applicants (including me) who were waiting for their results since 2-20weeks and our wait looks like peanuts before your 156Weeks waiting...

just want to say C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!

Goodluck for your future life and all your endevours..

Thanks for posting this CATALYST mail...

mbasaaga

Post by mbasaaga » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:45 pm

your story reminds me of The Allegory Of The Frog, Lesson of Life ..

http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/9989.htm

maniyo wrote:Miracle does happen and Miracle did happen for sure in my case.

My timelines:

To all the folks who is waiting for the visas from last few months.....wishing u all the good luck......Just keep the faith and yeah most important have a patience which always pays off.....

maniyo
Newly Registered

Post by maniyo » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Thanks guys for all your good wishes.

I have been to UK for 3 years on student visas so,I am quite aware that how is life over there......I feel that it is really good that I got my visa just now.....cause when I was in UK I thought of why can't I got good job in India and due to that reason only I came back.......so,in last 3 year I had gr8 time in India and I enjoyed working here and learn so many new things..... no regrets for sure........but I must admit that UK is the best place for me as I studied from there and it has little less value here.

God is really kind to me and on everyone of us.

Btw....really nice story Mbasaaga....

Cheers!!

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:37 pm

very interesting and all the best in UK...

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:44 pm

My timelines:

Goodlord. I like the part of emailing them to death to tell them its wrong. I guess if you say it long enough it does change the decision

iqbal.5
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal.5 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 pm

republique wrote:

My timelines:

Goodlord. I like the part of emailing them to death to tell them its wrong. I guess if you say it long enough it does change the decision
Hey Maniyo
As you know same happened with me....
------ Applied for HSMP in June 2006 (Over 28 age on academic achievement & work experience) Claim 65 points.
-------- Refused No points granted
--------- Ist review refused granted only 25 points.
--------- 2nd review refused granted 50 points
--------- write a letter to HO for JR.................
----------Granted HSMP Approval IN JUNE 2008.(Exactly after 2 years 0

So, stories are almost same.
Now I am preparing for extension due in next few months.
Good Luck in future.

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:12 am

Unbelievable!!! hats off for you patience!!! :P Good luck with your new life in uk..