ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Employers Declaration Section

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

devster
Newly Registered

EEA2 Employers Declaration Section

Post by devster » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi all,

I have just been going through the EEA2 form, which hopefully once my wife gets her Family Permit, we'll be filling out. There is a section regarding me - the EEA Sponsor that asks for my employers declaration that I am employed by them and also asks for an employer stamp.

I have spoken with my HR department and they cannot offer me this service, especially the stamp bit. I work for the largest ISP in the UK and a company this size have their way and their way only of working, no favours. So my question is would an employers reference covering my start date, current role, current annual wage and NI number do the job in place of this section?

Anyone had similar experiences?

Many thanks.

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

hi

Post by toni34 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:39 pm

ofcourse,it will cover for the stamp.no modern does stamp any more.
NON EU national with RC

devster
Newly Registered

Post by devster » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:32 am

Thanks toni34, I appreciate the advice. Yes, I'm sure many companies do still have stamps for whatever reason, but my company do not.

I'll take the low response to this question as a sign that all others agree and have had similar experiences, with success, of just using a reference letter in place on a company stamp.

Many thanks.