ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax history

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hanae
Newly Registered

Tax history

Post by Hanae » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Hello everyone,

I need your help and maybe some ideas!

I have been employed by the same company since 2006 Aug, I have WP holder. My job hasn't changed since and I am going to apply ILR in July. I thought my case was just straight forward.....

Then I discovered that the accountant from my work hadn't payed Tax between 2006Aug to 2007Dec. I got National Insurance Number in 2009. The accountant is really slow, I have been asking my pay slips and P60 in these period but they seem that they wouldn't do it, because it didn't excist. During this time, I was a residencial care worker, so they paied all my accomodation, food, anythig I need, holiday money, and pocket money as well, but they didn't give me written document as pay slips, although they promised that they would have to do it when gave me contract. On the contract, it says only 19000 per year.

If they didn't pay tax during this period, what could things happen when I apply ILR? I can't submit P60s for first 2 years.

Please give me advise, thank you in advance.
Hana