ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Passport and T.B. Test

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fahid
Newly Registered

New Passport and T.B. Test

Post by Fahid » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Hello Guys,

I have been examined for T.B. previously on Jan 11, 2011 and my T.B. test certificate says it is valid for six months.

Now I have get a new passport bacuase my old passport has gone less than 6 months to its expiry.

I am getting a new passport in next few days, but there is a ittle confusion. in my country Pakistan last one Digit of Passport Number keeps accumulating with the number of passports issued to some one.

my question is that if I get a new passport, which has one last digit different from my last one and my old passport is also with me...... then do I need to be examined for T.B test again with my new passport ?

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by t1s2010 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Carry both passport, show them your previous examination..

Fahid
Newly Registered

Post by Fahid » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:10 pm

t1s2010 wrote:Carry both passport, show them your previous examination..
Thanks for Reply Sir,
I actually am intending the same.

But not sure/ not satisfied if it will do.

Are You Sure it will do ?

Fahid
Newly Registered

Post by Fahid » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:15 pm

I have applied for new passport on April 9th, 2011 with urgent fee and am expecting to receive my new passport tomorrow or a day after.

meanwhile I have been trying to call the IOM Help Center to inquire the same matter but not been able to get a call connected, all their lines been busy all working hours.

been also emailing them, but not receiving any response at all.
I've been in mental dis-satisfaction.

so if someone can confirm me if submitting my Current T.B Certificate conducted using my old passport will work for me or not,
if I submit both my new and old passport with my application.

Fahid
Newly Registered

Post by Fahid » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:25 am

I have obtained my new T.B Test Certificate through my new passport.

So no more confusions, not anymore