ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

End Balance on Bank Statment changed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali sher

End Balance on Bank Statment changed

Post by ali sher » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi

My wife submit her spuse visa application on 28 March. I gave her my 6 months bank statements with end balance on the last statement 2000 pounds.

Visa application is under process as it says on the status provided by ukvacpk website.

Soon after she submit the application i spent nearly a 1000 pounds out of that amount and balance is 1000 pounds now. I am thinking if the ECO contact UK banks to verify the balance shown on last bank statement and if it does not match will they reject the visa?

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: End Balance on Bank Statment changed

Post by ElenaW » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:08 pm

ali sher wrote:Hi

My wife submit her spuse visa application on 28 March. I gave her my 6 months bank statements with end balance on the last statement 2000 pounds.

Visa application is under process as it says on the status provided by ukvacpk website.

Soon after she submit the application i spent nearly a 1000 pounds out of that amount and balance is 1000 pounds now. I am thinking if the ECO contact UK banks to verify the balance shown on last bank statement and if it does not match will they reject the visa?
Well no they can't as long as the bank statements have shown regular incoming and outgoing payments. It's not like you lied. You just spent your money which is fine to do.

lunatfr

Post by lunatfr » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Is there a minimum amount that has to be in bank account like the PBS visas?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:46 pm

lunatfr wrote:Is there a minimum amount that has to be in bank account like the PBS visas?
No.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ali sher

Re: End Balance on Bank Statment changed

Post by ali sher » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Thank you so much for your kind reply ElenaW