ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my hsmp rejected...plzz help me for review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rocky

my hsmp rejected...plzz help me for review

Post by rocky » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:47 am

sent on may 26th,
reached on may 29,
cc charged on 4th june
caseworker assigned last week june
decision given 29 june
hsmp refused
Qualification:- 15points
work exp :- 25
earning :- 0
total :- 40

Friends pleaseeeeeeee help me hsmp got refused , i did a :cry: quite surprised to know about zero points in earning, since I sent 12mnth salary slip/bank statements/IT returns filed. Now they say IT return which i sent them shows the previous year income, actually in india, it shows Assessment year as 2005-2006 and Income earned 2004-2005 which is applicable as per the TAX rules.. but HSMP did not agreed with this and gave zero considering the same , and i also did a big mistake by sending my Bank statements till feb 2006, im sad friends please advice can I Send for HSMP REVIEW and MY Work experience is also of senior manager and all orginal references on letter heads with company stamps i had provided but they say it is not provided , I have steady income and everything is shown

and friends can i apply again for HSMP , i am wondering.....is there procedure to send additional documents to them wondering how it cud be possible,???if you are aware please advice as i dont want to loose hope stilllll..

please adviceeeee friends..help me out./.......

regds
rocky

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:32 am

You can apply for a review but you can't send in any additional documents, you just have to say where you think they made a mistake in processing your application.
________
WEED
Last edited by WoodieG on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rocky

hsmp approval

Post by rocky » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:04 am

thanks for the advice woodie...... but if they dont give positive decisions can i re-apply for hsmp...

thanks once again in advance

regds
rocky

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:23 am

You can apply as many times as you like.
________
Property insurance advice
Last edited by WoodieG on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rkc

Post by rkc » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:41 pm

Hi Rocky,

From your description, it indeed looks like you sent in the previous years Income-Tax return. I too have sent in my income tax return, however, the assessment year on my tax return is 2006-2007 and the Period is Apr 2005 - Mar 2006.This means that even though the income earned is in the financial year 2005-2006, your tax returns will be assessed only in the *current* financial year i.e. 2006-2007.

As per the case worker guideline, it is necessary to send in the *most recent tax return*. Since your application reached HSMP team after the end of the Indian financial year, they were expecting the tax return for 2005-2006 and not 2004-2005. Also since your bank statements are only till Feb 2006, you dont have the necesary *two evidence* needed for this category.

I guess your best bet would be to reapply again fresh with the most recent tax return.

All the best to you! ( well, I need wishes for mine too :) )

regards