ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Review - please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dj_iv
Newly Registered

Review - please help

Post by dj_iv » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:09 am

I’ve got my refusal letter.
HO did not give me anything for my Diploma:

The qualification you submitted with the application was checked against guidance given by the UK NARIC. The Diploma of Engineer qualification, gained in Russia, is not equivalent to a British Bachelor. Therefore, no points can be awarded for this section.
My classmate has the same diploma and it was recognised by UK NARIC. So this is caseworker mistake.

They also did not give me anything for the work experience:

The evidence provided had insufficient evidence of your responsibilities and duties held, which made it difficult for us to assess is graduate level or not.

I have provided the following:

2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE EMPLOYEE
The Employee is liable:
2.1. to perform bona fide the provisions of the present Labor Contract;
2.2. to observe the standing orders of the Employer and the work order;
2.3. to perform the following direct official duties:
2.3.1. making specimens of the following semiconductor heterostructures: SOI (silicon on insulator), GaAs, InGaP, GaSb applying the Molecular Ray Epitaxy Method;
2.3.2. X-ray topography research of the specimens made;
2.3.3. design and production of micro CHIPs and solar cells based on semiconductor heterostructure technology;
2.4. to execute the orders and the instructions of the ranking officers delivered within the range of their office except for illegal;
2.5. to maintain good qualification level enough to perform his official duties;
2.6. when performing official duties to observe the norms and safety regulations;
2.7. to treat the Employer’s property with care.

“2.3.2. X-ray topography research of the specimens made” is the same as my final qualifying work for my diploma. So it could not be not graduate level!!!

HO gave me just 25 for past earning.
I think I can apply for the review. What do you think? Can anyone share any infor about reviews, please? I have just 4 days left!
Thank you very much

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:56 am

hello,

Can u please tell me what evidance u have provided for past earning

I shall be very thank full to u.