ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asked for more document in PEO Crodon

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajesh.gupta2408
Newly Registered

Asked for more document in PEO Crodon

Post by rajesh.gupta2408 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Hi,

My application at PEO Croydon is put on hold until I send some more documents.

I have my own limited company and I was paying enough salary to achieve the points.Related to earnings I attached below 3 documents

1. Accountant letter confirming the salary
2. Payslips
3. bank statement

All documents were fine and as I know most of people has got visa based on these documents
but I was asked that As I am paying to myself I need to submit below documents as well

1. Invoices and accounts to show how money is paid to self in the company

Here I am planning to send business account statement and all invoices generated during the period I claimed.

2. National Insurance Contribution or unique tax taxreference.

Whats the best proof for NI Contribution.. Is the business account statement showing NI Paid to HMRC is enough

Also could you please share your experience if you have experienced the same.

Thanks
Rajesh

shaneas
Newly Registered

Post by shaneas » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:39 am

Hi dear Rajesh,

I am really sorry that I cannot help you. But may I ask you what happened next, what did you provide for NI Contribution and what was their decision? This can be my problem in the future when I want to apply for extention because I am exactly in the same situation with you.

Many thanks.

job.leet
Newly Registered

hi

Post by job.leet » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:12 pm

rajesh- Sorry to hear that your application was put on hold.

Invoices - what kind? invoices from the end client to business which i dont think is really necessary.

providing business bank statements do make sense..

Accounts - My companies annual accounts are done in september every year - i can provide annual accounts done for the year until 2010...

what about u ?

also im thinking of applying in person at PEO instead of avoiding all these head aches....what do you reackon? how early should i do it ? - avoiding problems for ILR next year

keep us posted about your application progress. hope you will get it approved soon:)

thanks for your time