ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally I have Applied for Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nassima

Finally I have Applied for Spouse Visa

Post by Nassima » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi there,

I have finally applied for the spouse visa and still worried about the result.
I did all I can me and my husband. My concern is that he is getting public funds and
disabled (Diagnized with Asperger Syndrome) but he has done some unpaid work for charities.
I submitted almost everything I had startiing from the emails and chat logs pictures of our
relationship before engagement, during and after marriage, I haven't been able to submit
before because I have been working hard to gether money in my account and show that I can
support myself during the 2 years of approbation?(not sure of the term) of my visa if granted,
also attached my diploma ( equivalent of British Bachelor Degree) and post office account statment
which shows in dinars 900.000.00 DZD which is the equivalent of around £7000, my previous and current
managers letters of recommendations and cv etc..
The most important is that me and my husband we wrote a letter to UKBA to state that we will refuse any
additional public funds and that we will not seek any( refuse in case given to us) and that we both will
seek ful time eployment..

Is this OK so far? I mean yes I have already submitted it after a long time and a lot of stress being far
from my husband but still worried they'll refuse it?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!