ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependants - to be present at PEO ??

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rudransh
Newly Registered

Dependants - to be present at PEO ??

Post by rudransh » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Guys,

I am with three dependants (wife and 2 kids), staying at Northern Ireland.

I am getting an early appointment at PEO Croydon for ILR under SET (O) WP + Tier 1.

My dependants are applying with me on same SET(O) form.

Whether the dependants needs to be present on the day, basically do we all need to travel from Belfast to Croydon?

Thanks,

ash786
BANNED

Re: Dependants - to be present at PEO ??

Post by ash786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm

rudransh wrote:Guys,

I am with three dependants (wife and 2 kids), staying at Northern Ireland.

I am getting an early appointment at PEO Croydon for ILR under SET (O) WP + Tier 1.

My dependants are applying with me on same SET(O) form.

Whether the dependants needs to be present on the day, basically do we all need to travel from Belfast to Croydon?

Thanks,
1. If you have included your dependants on u application form and making a Premium Application for all then yes everybody needs to be there for the visa and the biometrics.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:59 pm

ash786 wrote:If you have included your dependants on u application form and making a Premium Application for all then yes everybody needs to be there for the visa and the biometrics.
There is no biometric enrolment for ILR applications. ILR is still issued as a vignette stamped in the passport.

In OP's case, there is no need for dependants to attend the in-person appointment.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rudransh
Newly Registered

Post by rudransh » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
ash786 wrote:If you have included your dependants on u application form and making a Premium Application for all then yes everybody needs to be there for the visa and the biometrics.
There is no biometric enrolment for ILR applications. ILR is still issued as a vignette stamped in the passport.

In OP's case, there is no need for dependants to attend the in-person appointment.
Thanks Sush

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:31 pm

sushdmehta wrote:

1. Are you sure about this as i just read a post for a work permit holder who made a premium application and both the applicant and the dependant applied in person for ILR application.
2. I might be missing sumfin here....so wud like a clarification....