ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Documents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zainab786
Newly Registered

EEA2 Documents

Post by Zainab786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:44 am

Hello

Can anyone tell me what documents i should include with EEA2 application. i am an EEA national and applying for my husbands residence card. i am a self employed person. i live here in UK since feb 2009 during this time i travelled to pakistan twice then how should i answer 3.13 (date they last entered the UK?).

waiting for reply

Thanks

Nimitta
Member of Standing

Re: EEA2 Documents

Post by Nimitta » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:16 am

Zainab786 wrote:Hello

Can anyone tell me what documents i should include with EEA2 application. i am an EEA national and applying for my husbands residence card. i am a self employed person. i live here in UK since feb 2009 during this time i travelled to pakistan twice then how should i answer 3.13 (date they last entered the UK?).
Short travels do not count. You did not go there for a year did you?

Zainab786
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 pm

No i just went there for few weeks only. anybody tell me about the documents that i should include with the application?