ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reg. Past Earning please advice.....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Newly Registered

Reg. Past Earning please advice.....

Post by 1980 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:41 pm

Hello All,

April 2005 - I Joined XXX Company in India, the company sent me onsite project in UK on Work permit visa.
From May 2005 - Jan 2006 I was in UK, working with same XXX Company. And get paid proper UK salary in GBP, Indian salary was stopped. i was also paying UK tax on that uk salary.

Feb 2006 - I change my job in UK, I am employed by another Xyz UK base company and they seconded me permanently to Nigeria on Residence Work Permit Visa with there sister company XYZ1 but my salary is coming from Xyz UK base company only and I am getting paid in USD $ which is transfers in my Indian bank account.

In this scenario how should I present my case to claim my past earning point???

As per HSMP Guidence note :

27. If you have lived in more than one country during the past twelve months we will normally assess your income against the country where you have spent the longest period, on a pro-rata basis. For example if you have spent 8 of the last 12 months in the United Kingdom and 4 in Nigeria, we will take your earned income in the United Kingdom, divide it by eight and multiply it by 12 to give an annual income figure. You will then be allocated points appropriate to that figure. You need to submit two forms of evidence for consideration.

28. If you have been seconded overseas during the last 12 months from your normal base of employment, your past earnings will be considered against the income level of the country where the position is normally held. In order for us to establish which country code to consider your earnings against you will need to provide evidence of where you have been working and where your salary has been paid.

Moderator, senior member please advice

Thanks,
Uj
Last edited by 1980 on Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Newly Registered

Post by 1980 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:56 am

Please do help on this????

Newly Registered

Post by 1980 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:32 am

:?: :?: :?: