ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 YEARS LONG TERM RESIDENCY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khan2015

Re: About Tier 1 (General) Extention after April2012

Post by khan2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:50 pm

ash786 wrote:"khan2015"

1. Hi Khan2015 I was just wondering if you can put sum light on the following post (15 April 2011) by you.
2. According to the post below, your 10 Years ILR will be in Feb 12.
3. You then said that and i quote

"but just to tell you in advance because things can happen but i hope not later than march/april 2012"

4. It is a bit surprising that u guna apply in Feb 2012 and the changes will be from March/April 2012.

"Hi I am also in the same position like you shoba but the thing is that my 10 years are going to complete in march and i can apply in feb-12(28 days before) but as you are not aware of the next phase of Government's Immigration Policy which is due to announce within couple of months time.Every single route which leads to settlement would be discussed so probably in order to avoid settlement chances Government will do some certain and possible changes to all routes towards ILR.
My resourses has said the Government can not abolish this long residency route but they can put some certain checks like as they have already mentioned that the students who came in 2004 are still in UK even in 2010 so most probably they would add this that if someone is on student visa for more than 5 years his/her period of student wouldn't incluse in long residency because they are two solid reasons
1.they have a proof that student visas were abused in uk
2.they have maximise student's stay to 5 years in this
country
but just to tell you in advance because things can happen but i hope not later than march/april 2012.
I hope we will be safe till then but of course we have to be more realistic then living in dreams ..............
in short any changes to settlement will implement from March/ April 2012.
thanks any questions would be welcome"

5. I started a topic (but a student with a rejected application started a personal fight so it is closed) and you said the following on (28th April 2011) and i quote,

"Mr whenever you would take the oath for citizenship you must be loyal to this country otherwise do not take the oath.I took the oath so I am and will think for the best of this country and whenever they need me.....of course you must be sad now .Crying or Very sad
To which friend are you talking about?anyways whatever he is you can tell him whatever you want and trust me I am not bothered at all.I really do not care about it.I think you better understand now.
In the last I would always make sure with HO after consulting with this forum so the thing which you are telling me to do I am already doing this so you shouldn't be bothered about me at all just keep giving a miserable hope to others while hiding the actual facts.
Consultation takes only couple of hours for me not 28 days I do not waste my time at all I always prefer to do my job quickly and perfectly so no one can claim anything"

6. So both posts are yours right.
7. From 15th April 2011 you were waiting for your 10 years long residence due in Feb 2012 but on the 28th April 2011 you took oath in your citizenship ceremony.
8. That was very quick from sumbody waiting for ILR in Feb 2012 took the oath in 2 weeks...very surprising journey.

9. If anybody wants to read the posts i have pasted the links below.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

10. I quote "Just keep giving a miserable hope to others while hiding the actual facts" well i am sure any sensible person by reading the above information about your posts can easily decide who is giving the misleading information.

11. I am sure i am not going to get an answer for the above Right Khan2015 :o :o
Mr ash with due respect,I am not allowed to disclose my profile.I will keep my profile low because I am here for some reasons for which I not answerable to you.Right
Please don't waste your valueable time in such cheap things.Don't behave like a child.
If you have other issues please discuss otherwise keep quiet.Thanks

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:02 pm

khan2015 wrote:
ash786 wrote:"khan2015"

1. Hi Khan2015 I was just wondering if you can put sum light on the following post (15 April 2011) by you.
2. According to the post below, your 10 Years ILR will be in Feb 12.
3. You then said that and i quote

"but just to tell you in advance because things can happen but i hope not later than march/april 2012"

4. It is a bit surprising that u guna apply in Feb 2012 and the changes will be from March/April 2012.

"Hi I am also in the same position like you shoba but the thing is that my 10 years are going to complete in march and i can apply in feb-12(28 days before) but as you are not aware of the next phase of Government's Immigration Policy which is due to announce within couple of months time.Every single route which leads to settlement would be discussed so probably in order to avoid settlement chances Government will do some certain and possible changes to all routes towards ILR.
My resourses has said the Government can not abolish this long residency route but they can put some certain checks like as they have already mentioned that the students who came in 2004 are still in UK even in 2010 so most probably they would add this that if someone is on student visa for more than 5 years his/her period of student wouldn't incluse in long residency because they are two solid reasons
1.they have a proof that student visas were abused in uk
2.they have maximise student's stay to 5 years in this
country
but just to tell you in advance because things can happen but i hope not later than march/april 2012.
I hope we will be safe till then but of course we have to be more realistic then living in dreams ..............
in short any changes to settlement will implement from March/ April 2012.
thanks any questions would be welcome"

5. I started a topic (but a student with a rejected application started a personal fight so it is closed) and you said the following on (28th April 2011) and i quote,

"Mr whenever you would take the oath for citizenship you must be loyal to this country otherwise do not take the oath.I took the oath so I am and will think for the best of this country and whenever they need me.....of course you must be sad now .Crying or Very sad
To which friend are you talking about?anyways whatever he is you can tell him whatever you want and trust me I am not bothered at all.I really do not care about it.I think you better understand now.
In the last I would always make sure with HO after consulting with this forum so the thing which you are telling me to do I am already doing this so you shouldn't be bothered about me at all just keep giving a miserable hope to others while hiding the actual facts.
Consultation takes only couple of hours for me not 28 days I do not waste my time at all I always prefer to do my job quickly and perfectly so no one can claim anything"

6. So both posts are yours right.
7. From 15th April 2011 you were waiting for your 10 years long residence due in Feb 2012 but on the 28th April 2011 you took oath in your citizenship ceremony.
8. That was very quick from sumbody waiting for ILR in Feb 2012 took the oath in 2 weeks...very surprising journey.

9. If anybody wants to read the posts i have pasted the links below.

10. I quote "Just keep giving a miserable hope to others while hiding the actual facts" well i am sure any sensible person by reading the above information about your posts can easily decide who is giving the misleading information.

11. I am sure i am not going to get an answer for the above Right Khan2015 :o :o
Mr ash with due respect,I am not allowed to disclose my profile.I will keep my profile low because I am here for some reasons for which I not answerable to you.Right
Please don't waste your valueable time in such cheap things.Don't behave like a child.
1. Lol.... ok...i would not.....
2. I do not and i m sure not others bothered about wat u doing here.
3. All i am saying that stop this utter nonsense from asking divorce from an EEA national then 10 Years Long Residence applicant and in 2 weeks time move on to taking oath.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:21 am

khan2015 wrote: Mr ash with due respect,I am not allowed to disclose my profile.I will keep my profile low because I am here for some reasons for which I not answerable to you.Right
@khan2015.. I think no one is ready to listen to you because all of them are dreaming the way they got their initial approval the same way they will get the extension and ILR. If you have only one way then you will never be ready to think of the negative side of the that way. the same thing is happening here. Why bother, let them comment what ever they want. You have nothing to lose, do you ?

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:58 am

Seriously?? This is still going?
I mean I know this is getting ridiculous and hilarious at the same time but still.
BTW I have to admit that I can't stop laughing at some of the claims by our fellow members on this topic and the other locked topic lol
Goodluck.

khan2015

Post by khan2015 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:15 am

sunmoon wrote:
khan2015 wrote: Mr ash with due respect,I am not allowed to disclose my profile.I will keep my profile low because I am here for some reasons for which I not answerable to you.Right
@khan2015.. I think no one is ready to listen to you because all of them are dreaming the way they got their initial approval the same way they will get the extension and ILR. If you have only one way then you will never be ready to think of the negative side of the that way. the same thing is happening here. Why bother, let them comment what ever they want. You have nothing to lose, do you ?
Yes, you are right.I have nothing to lose.such people should be banned straight away.well I am not gonna reply to him anymore.It's going to be ridiculous and I can't bear such people anymore.
Thanks all of you.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:52 pm

1. That wud be great... :)