ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally Got It

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

druid
Newly Registered

Finally Got It

Post by druid » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:01 pm

Hi guys

I wanted to share with you that I have finally received my documents back with the approval letter the HSMP application and visa. :D
This board has been a great help when I was preparing my application, and even more during the long wait for decision. Thanks to all :)

Here are the details of my application in case it might be helpful to others.

I have applied under 28 years from the UK
Application made at the end of January
Reference number - 120**
Points claimed and documents submitted:
5 for age - passport and birth certificate
15 for Bachelor Degree - Official Diploma
50 for Work Experience of 4 years work experience one of which senior - submitted reference letters – I don't know if I was granted 50 or 40 points though
10 for spouse's achievements - official diploma + three pieces confirming that we have lived together - BT bill, bank statement and rental contract

I also enclosed about 5 job ads in my field and a letter from an employer inviting me to a second interview and bank details showing funds to support our selves and accommodation detail for the FLR

My application was assigned to a case worker on the 20th of May and the next day was sent to the incountry team for Further Leave to Remain. The letter from them was dated 10 of June, but I received mine and my wife's passport almost three weeks later.
So now I guess I don’t have any excuse to start looking for a job :P

Good luck to all the applicants and thanks to the great job all the experts have been doing on this board :)

D

JayGee

Post by JayGee » Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:45 am

Congratulations Druid - well done and good luck! :lol:

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:23 am

very long wait and a sweet result. Congratulations. All the best for your job and EC.

Thanks for sharing your info with us.

bugmaster

Post by bugmaster » Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:01 pm

Congratulations Druid ;)
glad to hear that!
Good Luck and... (she piem po nqkoq bira skoro)
Cheers
To light a candle is to cast a shadow...