ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano EU Court ruling & Effect on NonEU Parent-Stamp3

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 pm

9jeirean wrote:The INIS would do better to remove all this confusions by providing the relevant info for zambrano applications on their website. All they are doing at the moment is digging their heels in the sand. It's no use.

contrary to others, zambrno is a new precedent, and far reaching and is a departure from previous interpretations.

the ecj neglected to review or make comment on some/most of the far reaching opinion of the AG. That caused problems, raises some questions (is it absolute application?) and contradicts chen a little bit.

the state will be looking at how far reaching this judgment is. can the irish (despite cases like Metock regarding legal status) argue that many irish cases are different to zambrano facts eg zambrano family entered beligum on visas and then applied for asylum. in many irish cases, the parents came in without visas or even passports or false passports - ie in legal terms - illegal entry, but could not be refused as they were seeking asylum. - personally, i do not see that argument going anywhere.

zambrano, also says nothing about some cases involving the situation wherer a parent was not really involved in the child's life or due to family problems are not involved in the child's life. how many left ireland? it also says nothing about people who have committed crime.

then there is the issue of "dependency" what does this mean? what happens if the child is indirectly dependent on social welfare? zambrano says nothing on this, it simply says the states must give a work permit/access to employment - what happens if they can't get work? somehow the germans and french won't be happy. zambrano deals with a child born in the member state and there is no reference to reliance on socil welfare and no reference to self sufficiency. does zambrano apply to say a german child (and non eu parents) who wants to live in uk? if zambrano does not apply in this instance then the current position applies?chen applies?. chen demands self sufficiency and no reliance on social - if that was the case, is this not reverse discrimination? if not please explain why it is not (twenty quid for the first person to bawl its not relevant - when it is)

don't dare attack the accuracy or suggest irrelevancy. this is not an opinion, but fact which i am simply explaining to you as to why the state are not doing what you suggest. a preliminary reference on a point of law to the ecj is not digging one's heels in. the state are seeking guidance as this zambrano case is new and future matters are uncertain. moreover, its not as much the state that are suggesting this issues but the courts.

for the cases that are clear (most will fall smack into the facts of zambrano), ye, they should be dealt with quicker- irrespective of legal status.

it would be better for them to study the judgment and then properly and accurately advise people on the website

walrusgumble
BANNED

Re: Documents required?

Post by walrusgumble » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:49 pm

chinos wrote:
Monifé wrote:
ITGuru wrote:What would be the Documents required for making the application?

1. Copy of the passport of the Irish Born Child
2. Child's Birth Certificate
3. Relevant pages of my passport
4. Copy of my Garda card

Any thing else? Do I need to attest the copies by a solicitor?
The above sounds good. Not that knowledgeable in this area of immigration but perhaps you could send some utility bills aswell as proof of residence in Ireland. If you are sending in copies, I assume you will have to get them attested. Don't need a solicitor, you can use a commissioner of oaths. It is usually around 10euro.
I have all the above listed documents attested.Which application form should I fill up?
[/quote]

send in a simple application for now,. they will respond (there are no forms, for now) they will respond probably seeking original documents of all of the above suggested by others

howlong

Post by howlong » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:33 pm

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:44 pm

in addition to documentary evidence being required from them, DNA evidence of a biological link to the Irish citizen child or children may also be required.
:?: :? :?:

ITGuru
India

Post by ITGuru » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Many thanks for the link.

Extracted from the above link:
All correspondence in relation to the Zambrano Judgment should be sent to:

Repatriation Division
INIS
13-14 Burgh Quay
Dublin 2

So is the above address to which a Change of Status application is to be made by Stamp 3 parents of Irish Citizen Children?

howlong

Post by howlong » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:19 pm

ITGuru wrote:

Many thanks for the link.

Extracted from the above link:
All correspondence in relation to the Zambrano Judgment should be sent to:

Repatriation Division
INIS
13-14 Burgh Quay
Dublin 2

So is the above address to which a Change of Status application is to be made by Stamp 3 parents of Irish Citizen Children?
"This Judgment may be particularly relevant to the following categories of third country national:

1. parents of an Irish citizen child or children who are awaiting a decision in their case under Section 3 of the Immigration Act 1999 (as amended),
2. parents of an Irish citizen child or children who have current permission to remain in the State on the basis of Stamp 2 or Stamp 3 conditions and
3. parents of an Irish citizen child who have been deported or who have left the State on foot of a Deportation Order."

:)

Reetu
Newly Registered

Post by Reetu » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:25 pm

fatty patty wrote:
in addition to documentary evidence being required from them, DNA evidence of a biological link to the Irish citizen child or children may also be required.
What does it mean DNA evidence? my child is 9 months old born in Cork univerysity hospital, have birth certificate which includes my full name as parent. Can somebody please advise?

I am working with Stamp-1 visa on spousal work permit which will expire on 1st week of may, so with a view of this i applied today with following documents:

1) Covering letter
2) Copy of the bio data page of the passport of my Irish born child
3) Original birth certificate of my child
4) Letter from GP which is clearly saying i am the parent and living with child in the same address
5) 2 passport size photo of mine
6) Copy of the biodata page of my passport
7) Copy of my GNIB Card
8) Copy of my work permit which is clearly specfying it will expire on 1st week of May
9) Original telephone bill with copy of my Irish full license (for residential proof)

Am i right on track means with my application? Please advise.

thanks

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Reetu wrote:
fatty patty wrote:
What does it mean DNA evidence? my child is 9 months old born in Cork univerysity hospital, have birth certificate which includes my full name as parent. Can somebody please advise?

I am working with Stamp-1 visa on spousal work permit which will expire on 1st week of may, so with a view of this i applied today with following documents:

1) Covering letter
4) Letter from GP which is clearly saying i am the parent and living with child in the same address
7) Copy of my GNIB Card
8) Copy of my work permit which is clearly specfying it will expire on 1st week of May
9) Original telephone bill with copy of my Irish full license (for residential proof)

thanks
Did you try to contact Garda Immigration officer in your area and asked him what to do?
as I think applyin to the repatriation department is not for your case it is for the people who deported or will be deported. that's what I understand.
peace on you

Reetu
Newly Registered

Post by Reetu » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:02 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:
Reetu wrote:
fatty patty wrote:

1) Covering letter
7) Copy of my GNIB Card

thanks
Did you try to contact Garda Immigration officer in your area and asked him what to do?
as I think applyin to the repatriation department is not for your case it is for the people who deported or will be deported. that's what I understand.
Hai

there are three clauses in INIS website and i think the clause 2 will be applicable for me.

Please advise

"This Judgment may be particularly relevant to the following categories of third country national:

1. parents of an Irish citizen child or children who are awaiting a decision in their case under Section 3 of the Immigration Act 1999 (as amended),
2. parents of an Irish citizen child or children who have current permission to remain in the State on the basis of Stamp 2 or Stamp 3 conditions and
3. parents of an Irish citizen child who have been deported or who have left the State on foot of a Deportation Order."

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Reetu wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
Reetu wrote:
fatty patty wrote:

1) Covering letter
7) Copy of my GNIB Card

thanks
Hai

there are three clauses in INIS website and i think the clause 2 will be applicable for me.

Please advise

because of that I asked you to contact the garda immigration officer in your area and he might guide also you can refer him to the website and what's mentioned on it or if you will meet him just take a print out and show it to him
so please feed me back after you do so. to see if I'm right or wrong
peace on you

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Thanks for the link. Long overdue. Nice to see INIS finally moving.

9jeirean

P.S: @walrusgumble: :?: :?: :arrow: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/PB11000004 have a nice weekend.
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:26 pm

fatty patty wrote:
from my experience, its required when the fathers name is not on the birth cert and mother refuses .often it may have been a one night stand.you would be surprised the couple of cases of spoofers

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 pm

9jeirean wrote:

9jeirean

P.S: @walrusgumble: :?: :?: :arrow: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/PB11000004 have a nice weekend.
your point?others put the link up before you.courts will still look at less obvious cases .most people won't need to worry though. on a off point,iwont be surprised if our citizenship laws are changed to stop this happening in the future

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:57 pm

walrusgumble wrote:
9jeirean wrote:

9jeirean

your point?others put the link up before you.courts will still look at less obvious cases .most people won't need to worry though. on a off point,iwont be surprised if our citizenship laws are changed to stop this happening in the future
Not sure exactly what your ramblings are about. Must be one of those very slow weekend huh?

Check your timeline: My post which you quoted was made on the 6th of April. The INIS put up the latest info re pathways for zambrano cases on 27th April. Your rambling on the other hand was made on 29th April. So your so called fact is as current as the stone age.

I am on records here about my opinion that the DoJ will put in place process to facilitate different categories of people who may be potentially impacted by zambrano. Check post 17 here => http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=76126 and post 4 here => http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=75262

My opinion at the time, that INIS delay was unnecessary particularly for those who are currently legally resident in the state (stamp 3 holders) is entirely my prerogative, so is your rambling. I refer back to the link provided to let you know that your ramblings have been overtaken by the INIS. If you have been so informed as you claimed to be, you would have seen the folly of putting up that post after INIS had moved on on the issue.

Sambrano is here to stay, so get a life, go for a walk, get a pint; your call. Have a nice weekend.

9jeirean

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Mon May 02, 2011 12:58 am

9j,my 'rambling'of 22nd (not 29th!) was responding to your complaint/bitch/moan of 6th as to WHY there was a delay of 1 month since jugdement.reason:to study the jugdment for reasons i explained,new cases which is at odds to previous intrepretation,no more no less.typical immigrant persecution complex believing it to be sinster.you believed 1 month delay was huge.i asked why you pointed to me,as others highlighted the article.i had read the previous posts.you also forget i agreed stamp 3s would succed -see post 20 from link!1month delay is not much.haven't the dept done what i predicted.ie split into 3 categories ?.the practical significance of zambrano is going to be dilluted in future cases[not related to theese].see any significance 'all things being equal' and 'geniune dependency'?not EVERY applicant might succeed.applications are only being considered.anything like ibc scheme dept will chicken up,my 1st post was 22nd not 29th.dept note was 27th.5 days before dept note.get facts right.
Last edited by walrusgumble on Mon May 02, 2011 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Mon May 02, 2011 1:32 am

9j ,you have difficulty reading now you cant tell the date.your post was was 6 th april.my 1st response- so called rambling was the 22nd april not 29th.the dept note is 27th according to you-5 days before dept note.my post of 29th was asking why you took such an approach to my post of 22nd.its you who needs to check the timeline.prob should get get facts right before trying to be a smart arse.

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Mon May 02, 2011 2:09 pm

walrusgumble wrote:9j,my 'rambling'of 22nd (not 29th!) was responding to your complaint/bitch/moan of 6th as to WHY there was a delay of 1 month since jugdement.reason:to study the jugdment for reason....................
Whatever, the DoJ has moved on on the implementation of Zambrano, rightfully so. Alan Shatter is no blind fool, wise man he is. Any attempt to get into any form of discussion here with you will serve no purpose. Save that for politics.ie and boards.ie

As I said before, drop the whining, it's no use, cheer up make a better use of your bank holiday and go for a drink.

Hey! Rumour has it a new pub just opened next to the DoJ, you'll like it. Here have a drink on me :lol: :lol:

9jeirean

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Mon May 02, 2011 8:19 pm

9eireann: whatever? you can at least acknowledge you were wrong.discussion?if someone said the sky is blue you would say red.you rarely provide original input to a discussion.your typical in the sense of 'whats in it for me'.your in ability to get your head around facts says it all.you should refrain from commenting on opinions or facts that are over your head.we will see how clever shatter.like the judgment shatter has made a political decison,typical short sightness,coward.theres no legal basis.you know what you can with your drink.best of luck for many ever finding work.drink?nah sounds tacky,sure you may not be able to afford it.

icecoolkk
Newly Registered

zambrano and stamp 1 holder

Post by icecoolkk » Sat May 07, 2011 4:48 pm

please share understanding on followings;

1. Is here anyone who got reply/acknowledgment from INIS on thier case ? i applied about a month back no reply ??if yes any comments from INIS

3. Do you think that currently people on stanp-1 spousal work permit and father of irish born child qualify under this ruling or this ruling is only meant for people on stamp 2/3?

very confused please help

Morrisj
- thin ice -

Re: zambrano and stamp 1 holder

Post by Morrisj » Sat May 14, 2011 3:37 pm

icecoolkk wrote:please share understanding on followings;

1. Is here anyone who got reply/acknowledgment from INIS on thier case ? i applied about a month back no reply ??if yes any comments from INIS

3. Do you think that currently people on stanp-1 spousal work permit and father of irish born child qualify under this ruling or this ruling is only meant for people on stamp 2/3?

We are nothing but like pencil in the hands of our creator God Almighty

Morrisj
- thin ice -

Post by Morrisj » Sat May 14, 2011 3:40 pm

walrusgumble wrote:9eireann: whatever? you can at least acknowledge you were wrong.discussion?if someone said the sky is blue you would say red.you rarely provide original input to a discussion.your typical in the sense of 'whats in it for me'.your in ability to get your head around facts says it all.you should refrain from commenting on opinions or facts that are over your head.we will see how clever shatter.like the judgment shatter has made a political decison,typical short sightness,coward.theres no legal basis.you know what you can with your drink.best of luck for many ever finding work.drink?nah sounds tacky,sure you may not be able to afford it.
I think this wal-fuckin grumble is really taking the piss,what da f is wrong with u and the moderators cant you guys see this mr is really taking the piss,the topic started with someone who was looking for how to return to Ireland not for u 2 start with ur facing shit again,

r u sick ?or r just addicted 2 acting a fool, LISTEN WE R TIRED OF YOUR PREACHING OF HOW THE ZAMBRANO RULING IS NT RIGHT THATS UR F.....N BUSINESS,ANY TOPIC THATS INVOLVES ZAMBRANO U ALWAYS WANNA START UR SHIT ON HW THE JUDGEMENT IS WRONG WE R TIRED OF IT MIND UR F...ING BUSINESS U IDIOT,U IRRITATE ME FOR REAL LIKE U FIND PLEASURE FOOLING URSELF AROUND,STOP PREACHIN AND IF U DNT HAVE A SIMPLE WORD TO ANSWER DIRECT QUESTION THEN F OFF AND KISS A GOAT MORON.

LADY B YES U CAN,A FRIEND OF MINE IN NIGERIA GOT HIS DEPORTATION ORDER REVOKED AND HE HAS APPLIED FOR THE ZAMBRANO LAST WEEK,WILL GIVE U MORE INFO ON THAT.
WRITE TO THE REPAT.UNIT 2 GET THE D.O REVOKED B4 APPLYIN FOR A VISA COS IF U DECIDE TO APPLY FOR A VISA DIRECT THEY MYT USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE TO REFUSE U D VISA.

WAL-facing GRUMBLE YES IS ME AGAIN MORRIS JAMES AND NOW AM ASKING 2 GO GET A LIFE OR TRAIN UP GOATS SO WHEN THEY GROW UP U CAN ARGUE WITH DEM ALL facing SCUMBAG

walrusgumble
BANNED

Re: zambrano and stamp 1 holder

Post by walrusgumble » Sun May 15, 2011 6:37 pm

icecoolkk wrote:please share understanding on followings;

Provided that there is proof that the parent is active in the child's life, they will succeed. The fact that the parent has had some form of legal status makes their case extremely strong in light of most reported cases.

Some reasons for the delay would be due, however pathetic, to the two bank holidays and the easter break.

Have you considered trying your luck and see if the GNIB/Immigration Officer will change the card? Bring all required documents.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Sun May 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Morrisj wrote:
walrusgumble wrote:9eireann: whatever? you can at least acknowledge you were wrong.discussion?if someone said the sky is blue you would say red.you rarely provide original input to a discussion.your typical in the sense of 'whats in it for me'.your in ability to get your head around facts says it all.you should refrain from commenting on opinions or facts that are over your head.we will see how clever shatter.like the judgment shatter has made a political decison,typical short sightness,coward.theres no legal basis.you know what you can with your drink.best of luck for many ever finding work.drink?nah sounds tacky,sure you may not be able to afford it.
I think this wal-fuckin grumble is really taking the piss,what da f is wrong with u and the moderators cant you guys see this mr is really taking the piss,the topic started with someone who was looking for how to return to Ireland not for u 2 start with ur facing shit again,

r u sick ?or r just addicted 2 acting a fool, LISTEN WE R TIRED OF YOUR PREACHING OF HOW THE ZAMBRANO RULING IS NT RIGHT THATS UR F.....N BUSINESS,ANY TOPIC THATS INVOLVES ZAMBRANO U ALWAYS WANNA START UR SHIT ON HW THE JUDGEMENT IS WRONG WE R TIRED OF IT MIND UR F...ING BUSINESS U IDIOT,U IRRITATE ME FOR REAL LIKE U FIND PLEASURE FOOLING URSELF AROUND,STOP PREACHIN AND IF U DNT HAVE A SIMPLE WORD TO ANSWER DIRECT QUESTION THEN F OFF AND KISS A GOAT MORON.

LADY B YES U CAN,A FRIEND OF MINE IN NIGERIA GOT HIS DEPORTATION ORDER REVOKED AND HE HAS APPLIED FOR THE ZAMBRANO LAST WEEK,WILL GIVE U MORE INFO ON THAT.
WRITE TO THE REPAT.UNIT 2 GET THE D.O REVOKED B4 APPLYIN FOR A VISA COS IF U DECIDE TO APPLY FOR A VISA DIRECT THEY MYT USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE TO REFUSE U D VISA.

WAL-facing GRUMBLE YES IS ME AGAIN MORRIS JAMES AND NOW AM ASKING 2 GO GET A LIFE OR TRAIN UP GOATS SO WHEN THEY GROW UP U CAN ARGUE WITH DEM ALL facing SCUMBAG
Please write in the queen's English dear boy/girl.

9 Eireann started the one above and made an incorrect comment for all to see. He was proven that he was incorrect, for all to see. If you have nothing intelligent to come back with, refrain from commenting, as 9 eireann has decently done.

Hopefully, you do not have the memory of a gold fish bowl, but the reasons for bringing up the problems in Zambrano always tend to be in response to some people who thougtlessly parade as if Irish government are dearly beloved etc and incompetent or are dragging it feet on this case. I have explained to you the legal issues with Zambrano and the fact that it is not all clear cut. Some here think a highely experienced Judge (cooke) is dearly beloved for wanting to send a number of cases to Europe to seek advice / confirmation on the new interpretation of Eu law. Preliminary reference cases are no more but an inexpensive and quicker avenue, for the benefit of litigants, to seek advice from the ECJ. Its not trying to drag it heels at all.

even this crowd acknowledge that there are questions still to be asked.
http://brophysolicitorsimmigration.blog ... brano.html

No one suggested that people WILL actually fail, but the mere implication of it people go mental. they have paraded equality and discrimination, but in truth, they could not give a fiddlers once they are sorted. understandable i suppose, but they shouldn't pontificate or argue that another person is wrong. Well, at least have factual back up or solid argument.

If you do not like home truths grow thicker skin because anything I have said, is in now where near as bad as the future reception you would get with witty suggestions of goats. Is that going to be your standard comment when the government or your boss tells you off or do don't get your way? f off and ride a goat? brilliant.

Not have a simple word to a direct question? Any question put before me, I have answered. In full. You don't read them, yet call it ramblings. Funny, with regard to adults, cases like McCarthy justify the traditonal interpretation of eu law as i and most citizens understand it.

It is funny, when you and others are on the lets slag Ireland brigade, you never respond when asked, "whats does your country do" in this situation.

No more no less than please drop the persecution complex.

Morrisj
- thin ice -

Post by Morrisj » Sun May 15, 2011 9:06 pm

walrusgumble wrote:
Morrisj wrote:

9 Eireann started the one above and made an incorrect comment for all to see. He was proven that he was incorrect, for all to see. If you have nothing intelligent to come back with, refrain from commenting, as 9 eireann has decently done.

Hopefully, you do not have the memory of a gold fish bowl, but the reasons for bringing up the problems in Zambrano always tend to be in response to some people who thougtlessly parade as if Irish government are dearly beloved etc and incompetent or are dragging it feet on this case. I have explained to you the legal issues with Zambrano and the fact that it is not all clear cut. Some here think a highely experienced Judge (cooke) is dearly beloved for wanting to send a number of cases to Europe to seek advice / confirmation on the new interpretation of Eu law. Preliminary reference cases are no more but an inexpensive and quicker avenue, for the benefit of litigants, to seek advice from the ECJ. Its not trying to drag it heels at all.

No one suggested that people WILL actually fail, but the mere implication of it people go mental. they have paraded equality and discrimination, but in truth, they could not give a fiddlers once they are sorted. understandable i suppose, but they shouldn't pontificate or argue that another person is wrong. Well, at least have factual back up or solid argument.

If you do not like home truths grow thicker skin because anything I have said, is in now where near as bad as the future reception you would get with witty suggestions of goats. Is that going to be your standard comment when the government or your boss tells you off or do don't get your way? f off and ride a goat? brilliant.

Not have a simple word to a direct question? Any question put before me, I have answered. In full. You don't read them, yet call it ramblings. Funny, with regard to adults, cases like McCarthy justify the traditonal interpretation of eu law as i and most citizens understand it.

It is funny, when you and others are on the lets slag Ireland brigade, you never respond when asked, "whats does your country do" in this situation.

Now i know how pathetic u r,i wasn and am not using the convo btw u and 9eriean,am speaking from my own point of view.u r so bothered with this Zambrano issue just let it go for once,u aint contributing, u r preaching and always look at a topic b4 u start ur shit......

AS I SAID FLOCK WITH GOATS COS U AINT DIFF. FROM THEM I SWEAR

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Mon May 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Morrisj wrote:
walrusgumble wrote:
Morrisj wrote:

Now i know how pathetic u r,i wasn and am not using the convo btw u and 9eriean,am speaking from my own point of view.u r so bothered with this Zambrano issue just let it go for once,u aint contributing, u r preaching and always look at a topic b4 u start ur shit......

AS I SAID FLOCK WITH GOATS COS U AINT DIFF. FROM THEM I SWEAR
Yet you you feel that its appropriate to link my comment to 9Eireann. The comment was in direct response to my earlier comment above to 9 j Eireann.You still can not see the connection in linking you both?

I did not think it was sick to point out to another poster who is critical of my posts, that they were incorrect to make such a comment as they did not clearly read the posts or could point out why he was getting such an opinion. It had nothing to do with you. But, if you want to make an arse of yourself, away you go.

Preaching? Its ye lot that are flocking around like mobs demanding the case to be determined. I have explained that the Irish Courts are looking at many cases now and some are likely going to go to Europe. Some like you are suggesting that they are dragging their heels in. I say that it not the case as there are a number a questions to be raised and it contradicts McCarthy, which the State itself will hang on to. Shatter has not right to interfere with the Courts by deciding to make decisions now as some of the cases are in the court process. See Buckley v Sinn Fein Funds 1950. There is no coincidence that in many cases, there is a delay in providing decisions - see the other thread on that

But when its raised, to attack. Why? Afraid Europe might decide other wise? You have no right to dictate what Ireland should do and whether its right or wrong to send cases to Europe. Look up the word idiot in the dictionary.

That is why Zambrano is still being talked about. Its a discussion not a lets comfort your fears and anxieties, grow a pair of balls, you senstive little soul you. People should be informed of all issues whether its good or bad so they can take the time to deal with them.

"AS I SAID FLOCK WITH GOATS COS U AINT DIFF. FROM THEM I SWEAR"

Didn't you say "STOP PREACHIN AND IF U DNT HAVE A SIMPLE WORD TO ANSWER DIRECT QUESTION THEN F OFF AND KISS A GOAT MORON."

That's flocking?