ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

solrose
Newly Registered

Help please

Post by solrose » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:45 pm

I had a fight with a private parking officer today which ended up in him pushing me and me pushing him then he decided to re-clamp my car so I called the police and he called the police.

When the police came they arrested us both for less than a minute then me and the man said we are happy to drop the claim, so the policeman said I de-arrest you and we both walked free. That was one of the most distressing things ever happened to me in my life...

I'm a permanent resident in UK and in December I will apply for naturalization, will this affect me? though I haven't been charged or convicted or anything and it was a minor fight and no one of us was harmed?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Backer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Backer » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:07 pm

No. You were not and not going to be charged let alone convicted of anything. forget about it.

solrose
Newly Registered

Post by solrose » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Thank you Backer for the reply.

I know I worry too much but what if he changed his mind and decided to claim against me through his company later, would that be possible even after the police settlement?

Backer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Backer » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:17 pm

If you run your life by imagining negative "what ifs" I can provide you with plenty more scenarios to worry about.