ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Green Card vs EU Blue Card for High-skilled Immigrants

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cocoa123

Irish Green Card vs EU Blue Card for High-skilled Immigrants

Post by cocoa123 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Is there any chance to survive for Irish Green Card once the European Blue Cards scheme starts?

The Directive on an EU-wide work permit for high-skilled non-EU citizens (“Blue Cardâ€
Last edited by cocoa123 on Sun May 01, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cocoa123

Re: Irish Green Card vs EU Blue Card for High-skilled Immigr

Post by cocoa123 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:25 pm

AlexandraM
Newly Registered

EU Blue Card has started

Post by AlexandraM » Wed May 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Now, in 2012, the EU Blue Card has started in a lot of European Countries. Germany, for example, will start in July with the new residence title for highly qualified foreigners.
I guess, the Bluecard is much better than the Irish Green Card. I can only tell you my experiences with the soon coming German EU Blue Card, because I have informed myself a lot. The main things you can read here: http://www.bluecard-eu.de/eu-blue-card-germany/
I guess, all those rules are similar in all EU-countries.
The best thing is, that you can apply for a permanent residence after more ore less two up to three years. And all your family can follow you.

Greetings,

Alex