ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension query wrt Educational qualification.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raj_raj
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extension query wrt Educational qualification.

Post by raj_raj » Sun May 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Hi All,

I know most of you will laugh reading the query but its better to clarify than assume , here is my scenario :

I am planning to apply for tier 1 extension but does not remember that in initial tier 1 application I claimed point for Bachelor or Master's Degree , in this case If I claimed points for master's and this time too rather than selecting evidence already provided with initial tier 1 application , I select check box which says : Original degree attached and attach the same. This should be OK ?

I meant I can take points of masters as fresh degree rather than mentioning evidence provided with earlier tier 1 application ?

I got my initial visa on Mid 2008.

Will this be OK ?

my case will look something like :

University details
Selecting : Degree listed in points based calculator
than selecting masters : 35 points
and selecting : Original degree attached.

Thanks,
Raj

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:31 am

Yes, you are thinking on right lines. You can provide your masters degree details in the form (regardless of what you claimed in previous application, you will be awarded as per degree supplied this time)....