ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

depandent child over 21 of eu member

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nader_neisha
Newly Registered

depandent child over 21 of eu member

Post by nader_neisha » Mon May 02, 2011 9:01 pm

my father is eu member and i wanna apply under EEA2 , i am over 21 and i know i need to show i am financially depandant on my dad, i am a part time worker and i cant live here without his help
however i am in psw visa now and my dad is coming next month to join me here and live here, do i still be quailified to get the visa as i am on the psw visa now ?
what kind of documents i need to show ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 07, 2011 7:01 pm

nader_neisha wrote:my dad is EU member and he is exercising his treaty rights as self sufficient and have a health insurance, my question is how can i apply under child over 21 ? i know i need to show i am depandant on him financially , but im working part time and another question is how can we show he is not out ot uk for more than 6 months?? when he comes in or when he goes out there is no stamp in his passport how can we show that he is here for 6 months in each year ?
plz helppppppppp
Life isn't fair, but you can be!