ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Response From Home Office After winning Appeal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zak0019
Newly Registered

No Response From Home Office After winning Appeal

Post by zak0019 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:25 pm

hi !!
my student visa was refused last year due to lack of funds maintainance.i appealed against it which was allowed in my favour but its been about 6 months no response from Home Office despite of writing a letter to them aswell.Please help me in this regard !!.I dont know what to do..and also my passport is expiring next month aswell..please reply !!
thanx

ash786
BANNED

Re: No Response From Home Office After winning Appeal

Post by ash786 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:36 pm

zak0019 wrote:hi !!
my student visa was refused last year due to lack of funds maintainance.i appealed against it which was allowed in my favour but its been about 6 months no response from Home Office despite of writing a letter to them aswell.Please help me in this regard !!.I dont know what to do..and also my passport is expiring next month aswell..please reply !!
thanx
1. U shud have been contacted by now.
2. I wud advise to ring the Tribunal and ask them about it.
3. A letter from your MP wud also help.
4. Dont worry too much about your passport expiry date as you will be issued with a residence permit on a card.

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: No Response From Home Office After winning Appeal

Post by terriblescream » Mon May 02, 2011 9:55 pm

zak0019 wrote:hi !!
thanx
Contact your local MP who will follow up on your case and ask the HO to hurry up!!

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Tue May 03, 2011 10:41 am

It will be better if you can renew your passport meantime.