ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Fee for BC

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Doe2000
Newly Registered

Application Fee for BC

Post by Doe2000 » Tue May 03, 2011 11:42 am

Hello all,
I notice that there is not strand on the above topic. As I have a question, hence I'm creating this strand. I'm a bit confused abt the fee for NA. Below is the information I got from the HO website.

6/04/2011
Naturalisation (UK Citizenship) Single * £836
Naturalisation (UK Citizenship) Joint * £1,294
Naturalisation (UK Citizenship) Spouse * £836
Nationality Registration Adult * £620
Nationality Registration Minor ** £540
Nationality Registration Multiple Minor Main ** £810
Nationality Registration Multiple Minor Dependant **£270

* Additional £80 per applicant is included to cover the ceremony fee.
** Additional £80 per applicant is required to cover the ceremony fee should the minor turn 18 during the application process. This will be requested at point of decision.

My question is as I am applying for myself and son, how much do i need to pay? Should it be joint (£1,294 or single for me (£830) and Nationality Registration Minor (£540) for my son?

Many thanks - DOE

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 03, 2011 11:46 am

Minors (under 18 ) do not apply for naturalisation. They apply for registration.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!