ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

themonsoonhunter

Hi

Post by themonsoonhunter » Tue May 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Hi Gurus,

Is there any time requirement when should I get my payslip signed? I am leaving my company now and want all my payslips signed, but I could be using them may be for my ILR which is due later in the year.
Is there any one calender month requirement ?

malepiscean
United Kingdom

Re: Hi

Post by malepiscean » Wed May 04, 2011 2:26 pm

I'm not a Guru; but can still share my experience:

1) Signing and stamping of payslips by the employer is ONLY required if the payslips were issued using an online system (e.g. ePayslips issued as PDF files)

2) If the payslips are issued in original as hard copies by the employer (i.e. it has appropriate company name logo etc on original paper) there is no need to have a stamp and sign

3) Timing of the stamp and signing in case (1) above is of no consequence whatsoever - it can be done at any time.

Hope it helps.