ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Tourist Visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wizardland

Irish Tourist Visa

Post by wizardland » Mon May 02, 2011 10:31 am

Help pls,

I believe all Tourist Visa is Single Entry? If my family (visa required nationality) were to visit me in Ireland, and in the middle of the visit, they want to visit another country, say France, and fly back to Ireland til the end of visit. Could they apply for a Multiple Entry Tourist Visa in their home country? Bear in mind, they havent been to Ireland.

If Multiple Entry Tourist Visa isnt possible, is there other alternative so they can still visit another country during their visit in Ireland?

Thank you very much

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Mon May 02, 2011 3:29 pm

basicaly, you have to earn the multiple entry visa. the first few times only the single entry visa will be issued, no exceptions. then after 2-3 visits without overstaying etc, it would be possible to apply for a multiple entry visa.
so my advise in relation to visiting other countries would be to visit them before coming to ireland, or on the way coming to ireland. because once you leave ireland on your single entry visa, you will not be allowed to enter again without re applying

wizardland

Post by wizardland » Tue May 03, 2011 7:52 pm

thanks for ur swift reply. appreciate it :)