ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set M - What if you forget to fill in a section

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maximus1977
Newly Registered

Set M - What if you forget to fill in a section

Post by maximus1977 » Tue May 03, 2011 11:08 am

Hi

I think I forgot to fill in a section of the form - just the bit where it says to put in email address and current address.

Will they reject it and make me pay the full price of 972 to refill and reapply?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue May 03, 2011 1:25 pm

If you haven't given the Home Office your email or current address, how will they contact you?

maximus1977
Newly Registered

Post by maximus1977 » Tue May 03, 2011 3:15 pm

ive sent it special delivery and sent it with a special delivery with return address - But my question is would they refuse ur visa if you send incomplete form or do they just send it you back to refill and this just causes delays in your application

ash786
BANNED

Re: Set M - What if you forget to fill in a section

Post by ash786 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

maximus1977 wrote:Hi

I think I forgot to fill in a section of the form - just the bit where it says to put in email address and current address.

Will they reject it and make me pay the full price of 972 to refill and reapply?
1. Well, i wud say depends on the case worker.
2. Technically, if you do not fill the form correctly then yes they can return your application but i am sure that it wud not be rejected cuz of that.
3. When did you submit your application?