ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent plzzz advice

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farhan001

Urgent plzzz advice

Post by farhan001 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:07 pm

thankzz in advance 4 ur replyz.......I will be sending my supporting documents to the tribunal in few days time and i am not sure how the covering letter should be with that documents.....my visa was refused because homeoofice did not accept my brother as my legal guardian......now i am providing them a letter from the court stating i am under my brothers guardianship....can any1 plzz let me know how do i have to write the covering letter....thank u

ash786
BANNED

Re: Urgent plzzz advice

Post by ash786 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:06 pm

farhan001 wrote:thankzz in advance 4 ur replyz.......I will be sending my supporting documents to the tribunal in few days time and i am not sure how the covering letter should be with that documents.....my visa was refused because homeoofice did not accept my brother as my legal guardian......now i am providing them a letter from the court stating i am under my brothers guardianship....can any1 plzz let me know how do i have to write the covering letter....thank u
1. Gud luck and all you need to do is to provide that document fro which your visa was refused.
2. You do not need to write any covering letter but just provide the document to prove that HO decision was wrong.

farhan001

Post by farhan001 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

thank u....i spoke to the tribunal customer servic 2day she said to me that when i send my supporting documents i must a write a covering letter for the refrence.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:53 pm

farhan001 wrote:thank u....i spoke to the tribunal customer servic 2day she said to me that when i send my supporting documents i must a write a covering letter for the refrence.
1. If you read your appeal form then read the sections where it says " Which documents you must submit" with the form.
2. For your peace of mind you can include a letter explaining why you do not agree with the HO decision and what evidence you are providing to prove that HO made a mistake in deciding your case....