ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Test Samples A1 LEVEL

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

XnailaX
- thin ice -

English Test Samples A1 LEVEL

Post by XnailaX » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 am

can i ask if this is how the english test wil b taken?...i foiund this on one of the test centre website...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUa93iij ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4piQP5sF ... playnext=2

thankyou...

muj1

Post by muj1 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Can not see the videos as youtube is blocked at work, when I get home I will check and ask my wife if it is similar to what she sat.

Muj

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:45 pm

okay plz inshallah do that for me yeh...thankyou loaddddsss

muj1

Post by muj1 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Spoke to my wife and she said it was similar but not as difficult as some of the questions in the video. My wife speaks basic English and still managed to pass the test without a proble first time but we still converse in Urdu as she is not conversational yet in English. If the person taking the test has a basic understanding I do not see it as an issue.

Muj

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:38 pm

ohhh okay..thnakyou for finding out for me...appreciate it alot....

carlabeach

Post by carlabeach » Mon May 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Dont worry the test is more easy than in You Tube , I took the test, very very easy.

general

Post by general » Wed May 04, 2011 11:05 am

Naila ,,,this is the EMD test which is no longer valid for the spousal visa, you now have to sit a test with an approved test provider. The UK border agency has released a new list of test providers and all applications submitted after 17th July will need to be with a cert from the new list. My wife has a EMD test cert but its only valid to 17th july :( .

I have upto 10th july to submit my application otherwise She will have to sit a city and guilds test which means more costs :(

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed May 04, 2011 11:19 am

hmm, why do they change the rules everyday!!!!...

arghhhhhhh....(lol)...

wht a mess...

i hope they kno bk home that we r doin al this for them lol....

inshallah, hope it works out for u all my dear brothers and sisters...ameen...

shadhk

Post by shadhk » Sat May 07, 2011 2:11 am

I have seen a fellow member on this forum complain about UKBA incompetence in providind clear informationa and instruction for english tets takers.

I think UKBA realise that and this time they done an excellent job to come up with clean and clear information of well establish and recognised test providers, and what document spous visa applicants must submit for english ability proof.